The driver stopped the train and saved Mike Farley on rails

The driver of one of the trains of the New York subway rescued a cat sitting on the rails life, failing to notice the animal and slow down.

John Ross (John Ross) went out early in the morning on its regular route, and when the train passed through the land routes near the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, John suddenly noticed on the tracks in front of a cat sitting on the head of which was put on the package of chips.

John did not want to collide with an animal, and cat approaching train was not going to run away, but if you do not see, then just heard the sound of a moving composition. Then the man pulled up in despair at the failure of the hand brake and the train to a screeching halt just a few meters away from the cat.

3 photos via goodnewsanimal

Coming out of the cabin, John Ross said agitated passengers that obstacle on the tracks movement, and he took out a mobile phone, knowing that otherwise he will not believe that he will talk about the cause of emergency braking. Cat still sitting between the rails with a bag over his head. Maybe she was trying to get food from the bag and he was stuck or above so cruel joke kids. One way or another, but John managed to make her photo before took the package with the animal's head.

According to the driver, the cat was very much alive and seemingly well and he even touched her before being released from the package. The cat then a second looks around, and then with all the swagger ripped off somewhere to the side and out of sight.

- You know, I myself do not have a cat, I have a small dog at home, at the end of the interview -posetoval John talking about his next feat.

When John Ross was shown on TV and talked about his actions, then all at once I remembered that this guy also recently nominated for the title of Hometown Heroes Award Transit Award for heroism in 2009. Then John was able to neutralize the former prisoner, who attacked with a knife on an old man in a subway car. John Ross chased the fleeing gunman and pinned him to the ground, holding up the arrival of the police. Now the offender is in jail, and the old man, whom he attacked, managed to recover from the wounds.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting