Film for 2500 $

The guy from Minsk for $ 2, 5 thousand. Made the film for which it would not be ashamed, and in Hollywood
 - Cyril Nong 22, and it certainly ever know peace. While in the portfolio have some good young director of commercials, short film, shot on the iPhone, and the trailer of his chief at the moment of the film - the spy thriller "Shoot to kill". With novice director, scriptwriter, cameraman and producer in one person we talked about how he did it.

Chris Nong
"Having lost all hope to realize brilliant, in his opinion, an idea supported by the producers, the young director decides to make a film without assistance. But his obsession and crazy approach to shooting spy thriller lead the whole team to a conflict with these special agents ».
It sinopis the film Cyril, which he, together with a short trailer posted recently on the Internet. See video and honestly answer the question: do you believe that this man did, unhampered in finance and in general - a very young?

vimeo.com/49155499

We - do not believe. But Kirill Nong (aka Chris Nong) quickly infected us with his dedication. The life of a guy is not formed on the Belarusian pattern.
Cyril graduated from high school №65, entered the Institute of modern knowledge, he sat in lectures a year and abruptly changed the life script, send an application to the United States. There he studied and worked as a cameraman in parallel. The program ended, the guy returned to Minsk.
- As a director I was invited to shoot commercials for television. I was 21, and it was very cool. Actually, I'm from the school years dreamed of working in the film industry. Together with my best friend Sasha Lisowski in 9th grade filming funny videos, jokes, we like it. Then there was the 8-minute film "The editor", which I took in the fourth iPhone. And last year, has decided to develop the idea. He took off his defeat
- It's hard to say what genre the film turned out. Probably, it is a black comedy that wants to appear spy thriller. Or a comedy thriller with action-packed scenes. This hodgepodge - the story of three guys who decide to make a movie and got into trouble.
Cyril and filmed one truth. In September of 2011, he sat for a script for a long time over it conjured. At the same time he is looking for an actor. Starred in the film to friends and acquaintances, absolutely free.
- Filming began in December last year. It was damn hard: to assemble a team, establish a process to adjust the schedule for each. From December to the present moment and the life I was not - just shooting, editing, voice ...

Cyril was shooting a movie in the Canon 7D, only in Minsk. I try to keep awareness of the city was minimal. With the light it helped the company First Rental. That said, the only help.
Chasing
- The most difficult thing in any movie - chase. In theory, it needs to cordon off the street cars to insure. In my case, the conditions were primitive. Sam figured out how to attach the camera to the machine. Congress in Moscow, bought the building sucker for carrying glass. Clearly, the problem was that we were filming without permission. Just went to the machines on public roads, is not exceeded, of course, speed. During installation, I accelerated the shoot.

We had to simultaneously perform several functions. Being the operator securing the camera on the hood. Do not connect it to a computer, determine at a glance, what angle I rented. To go along with the other guys, to command them on the phone, how to go, which side of the traffic ahead. We made a march on the floor, Minsk, and then I have two weeks of collecting the crumbs of video and process the image. It was a very difficult and a lot of fun.
Or scenes from the special forces. Helped familiar guys, airsoft, who also worked for the thanks. 13 people in the frame, each with its own equipment. It was not easy.

Lunch for Johnny Depp
In the film Kirill Nong spent $ 2, 5 thousand. - Nearly half went to the sound. He jokes: so much money needed to feed a light lunch Johnny Depp. However, much more time and money Nong lost, distracted (or rather, living) cinema. We ask the guy: why is it necessary?
- The film turned by time 47 minutes. Installation is now ending. According to European and American standards is a full meter, and in Russian feature film is considered to be at 52 minutes. In any case, the film is not commercial, not for hire. The objectives of such did not stand. The goal is simple - to prove to myself that I can. Learn from the mistakes. Grasp the essence.
Probably, it will send a "Shoot to kill" on any festival. However, there is a caveat: The film features the soundtracks of famous Hollywood films, there may be problems with copyright.
- Can you believe that I shot a movie for the sake of their own ideas and fun! But the audience, of course, like to show it.

Conquer Hollywood?
American Friends of Cyril, when they saw the trailer, were surprised as we do: Hey, man, do you do it alone?
- I very much hope that after watching the film, they will not be disappointed - said Nong. - Show it to plan on your site October 20.
What's next? Maybe the guy arranged to "BelarusFilm" and help the company to remove the same picture of standing, so that the president is waiting for?
- Of course, I would like to make a good movie Belarus. And not just me, there are so many talented people. The problem is that they provide little air to develop. Therefore, I will not lie, I'll try to get back to the States to study there and be yourself. I understand perfectly that in America an incredible competition, and people like me - a huge amount. At the same time it is a person in the US it is much easier to achieve success through their abilities. In the CIS a lot still depends on the relations ...
How do whatever it happened, this guy is still done. Hundreds of thousands of people a lifetime dream to write a book or make a movie, but did not dare to even begin. A 22-year-old citizen of Minsk Kirill Nong (aka Chris Nong) went and did.
 - ALL!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting