Something I ochkuyu

Good morning!

2 photos, text

I want to tell you a story that happened to me yesterday. I had to fight in the street. This is normal in the life of a man, I think. Sometimes you have to stand up for themselves with their fists, when it comes to self-defense.
So, first things first. Yesterday I was at work. As usual, I clambered entire Internet, threw a couple of comments on the PL, and as without it ... went out to smoke. I smoke, and I look at passers-by. All are, they lost in thought, somewhere in a hurry ... Women struggling cuddle her handbag. Men go, releasing clouds of tobacco smoke and juicy spit on the sidewalk. Janitor sweeps the street. Peasant 60 years, obviously Caucasian. Every day I say hello to him. Just. Due to the fact that we see each other because of the fact that it - the person.
Digress. Here I must say that I'm faced with a wall of incomprehension on the part of colleagues. I feel that I was beginning to look askance. I come from far away, I try to find out why. It turns out something like this: I feel an alien, a man not of this world. For example, they twist at the temple every time I flip to the janitor a few words ... Type found with whom to chat! He achieved nothing in this life. Why waste your time talking with this man?
So back to the topic. During a smoke break, I see a married couple 30-33 years each. Standing, drinking beer at the fence. Dressed decently nice talk. Woman finishes his beer (or a cocktail - it does not matter), and is 10 meters to the trash. Kicks jar in the trash. I respect her, of course. Unlike her husband. He puts the bank on the fence, with whom she falls on the lawn. It prints a pack of cigarettes, foil rolls on the ground. She is waiting for her husband, and it's going to go away.
Nearby was the janitor, as usual - was sweeping. He looked at them calmly, as expected from people like that, and was not surprised. Now in fact no surprise that people litter. In the eyes of this man recited routine, detachment and even a certain indifference to what is happening ... And I touched this fact. I could not remain silent. Call it what you want - whether civil position, or show off ... I do not know. But when the couple walked past me, I kid okriknul:
 - Buddy!
 - What?
 - You forgot something ...
 - What have I forgotten?
 - You forgot to grunt, bitch when threw a jar ...
Man has changed in the face. His companion turned away. She was ashamed of it, I felt that she was on my side. A guy came up to me and charged me a side kick to the jaw. I was ready for it, even tracked the trajectory of the hand, but did not dodge. I got the face. To get angry. To respond to him with all the hatred of the proletarian. From the second shot he ducked dives under the arm, and struck back. The guy lost. To consolidate the results kissed again. Little man went limp. His wife took his arm and they staggered left.
I had to take sick leave, for swollen cheekbone. Head I, too, did not understand - what the dick I can not remain silent when it is necessary. Tell me people, what's wrong with me? Can my life principles and concepts are outdated and can safely shove them into his cloaca?
This story is about their everyday concerns. Over rated not seek, I do not try to show their best side or vyebnutsya. Just want to know your opinion. Held senior positions Head of Department. No, I do not force to carry round and square roll. And do not make subordinates on the windowsill with the tables in a staggered manner. But I always have all the parallel and perpendicular. From 17 to 27 years old and had served in the army (after school I went to a military school). Having retired from the Armed Forces, he could not adapt to civilian life, for me everything that happens seems wild. Nothing is sacred in people fucking left. Who served, he will understand. Thank you for your attention!
Somehow ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting