As a programmer building a barn!

Do not break, will have 15 photos
And so, a little text
Old barn already been decided to be filled up, and it is necessary to build a new, well what can we build so build a dream childhood own workshop, that it was decided to make the Shed + Workroom, originally wanted to do it out of concrete blocks, but shoveled a lot of information on an Internet, communicated with pro - decided that of the units easier, but they are not durable and must than closed, siding for example, was further calculations and what was left in the end that of brick expensive on what that 20 000 (excluding that necessary postchitat how many will still siding) on ​​the brick, then the foundation, the structure is not so heavy, and the foundation tape filler comes second hopping and even formwork which is necessary to put and to ruin a bunch of timber, and then the neighbor began to build a garage for fudamentnyh FBD blocks, one of them and it was decided to make the foundation.
1. The idea

2. Old barn

3. Cut the barn

4. They dug under the foundation, long plagued with a level difference of a large

5. falls asleep sandy base 15 cm, started to put the blocks, the most cunning of them, the main thing that align bottom, top and then easily aligned crowbars

6.Esche blocks

7.Fundament ready

8.Zadnyaya wall

10. As a real programmer, I know that some things are better to outsource, this for walls (walls only) have been invited, stoiteli from sunny Uzbekistan, perdvaritelno see how they made the neighbor garage, perfectly done, working from 9 to 20 every day, put the wall in exactly 7 days at a very reasonable price, the build process does not fotkal was on a business trip, rafters and the roof did himself, that's the result of planned

10. From another angle

11.Sliv

12. Lantern

13. View from vkyuchenymi lanterns

14. Since I ailurophile to the bone, then hanged himself here on such holders, kote

15. The topic that I have a bath weathervane.
The report finishes with Respect Kigo aka Igor.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting