Visiting guard

Good morning!

1) I'll tell you about one guard away. Be patient, be 20 ph. And the letter that you want to master!

2) One day, I was sent to the Far East - to carry equipment.

3) It is - CPM (Control - testing machines). It is better not to try to penetrate that of the equipment is in Kung.

4) This is our "apartments." This freight car we were driving. I, the chief of the guard, me and 3 fighter. We went to the place a month (!). Month, bleat! For constantly hanging out somewhere in the sump, or passed everything train standing on a siding. At that time, as the passenger trains go there for a week ...

5) go inside the van. There are pieces of furniture - bunks for 4 people, and a stove. Getting to equip it - warm, plugging the gap, equip for themselves. Far corner, we have fenced off the cape, cut through a hole in the floor and turned out quite fit the toilet of the "toilet".

6) One day I woke up from the cold. And all because orderly, it - the stoker, was sleeping peacefully. No, I will not love to confess to you all naturalism - as I awoke. And you are completely disappointed in the people ... because it is - a terrible story.

7) The stove has always been heated. It was summer, but in the course of a freight car was cold - the door of the statute was to be open (it especially stoparili in the open position).

8) We left three of the guard in one F / A format. On the way to the Far East have slowly scattered in different directions - to whom much ...

9) When was particularly boring, we moved out of the train at the platform. This - two nachkara my colleagues. (one - Mabuchi, the second - Troopers). In the hands of one we see turnpike. A cho, it was necessary to somehow pass the time!

10) On the other side of the bumper - a bubble, and the cunning of suhpayka zakus ...

11) After a week of traveling, my face is swollen (I'm on the right).

12) When we were sent from Bryansk, we were given rations for 3 days. And at each major station had come to test the military commandant and monitor the situation. He took us suhpayki. Yes, that's bad luck: the first commander visited us only in Novosibirsk, after a week of driving. The three-day rations ran out long ago, we switched to grass even have time to go fishing during stops ...

13) It is - the morning washing the artificial basin. At the door of the van at waist level - a wooden beam, so that no one fell on the go.

14) there are beautiful landscapes ... When I'd still look so the whole country?

15) This is - Baikal. Lepota ...

16) He

17) Baikal. View from Mount

18) We put the technique !!! Back riding in a separate compartment. (we should be, because we have weapons). And this is - Poza from the neighboring compartments knows the hardships of military service with his teacher - uncle of a soldier. (While I was in the other compartments tell mom small spaceship in the vast Russian railways)

19) Fighting brotherhood! Educate the future warrior ...

20) And this is - TC. I, therefore. Do not say I'm hell-raisers, because this infa for me is not new. At the finish. I send you all the rays of good and good people!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting