A huge eyeball

A huge eyeball the size of the ball was found on the beach bystanders. Scientists establish who may belong to the organ of vision.

Gino Kovachchi first kept his find in the refrigerator at home (photo: sky.com)

Giant eyes the size of a ball was found on the beach of the American city of Fort Lauderdale in Florida on Wednesday, October 10.

Mysterious object organic issued ocean waves right at the feet of a passerby Kovachchi Gino, who made a regular morning exercise.

- When I saw the eyes, just I could not believe it, pardon the pun! It was very "fresh" blood oozing out of it when I put it in a plastic bag and carried home, - confessed to the witness.

His first discovery Kovachchi stored in his refrigerator, but then decided to turn it over to the police.

Law enforcement authorities asked for help in solving the mystery of the eyeball in the Institute for the Study and Protection of Nature in Florida.

Experts are at a loss figuring out what can essentially belong to such a massive organ of vision.

Scientists have even distributed a photo eye on the social network and received a flurry of responses: Internet users are offered the most incredible options.

According to some users, the eyes could belong to a giant octopus or yeti.

Researchers continue to study the mysterious eyeball in St. Petersburg Florida.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting