Black hole - the most polluted body of water Earth

In the past - swamped karst collapse, this - the most polluted body of water on the planet. "Black Hole" - with such name is a place known to the general public.

Illegal mud settling pit Dzerzhinsky factory "Plexiglas" resembles an empty eye socket on the face of the Earth. It is located between Nizhny Novgorod and Dzerzhinsk, on the outskirts of the eastern industrial zone of Dzerzhinsk, in the coordinates 56.2635788 43.6624149.
Fortunately (or unfortunately?) Lake is very long - in the near future it plans to "reclaim" - or rather, fill with sand and leveled. A pile of sand has brought and piled nearby. But still, anyone can come and look at this beauty with your own eyes.
18 photos via lana-sator

1. The lake is surrounded by a barbed wire fence with warning signs, prohibiting, the gate is closed and the lock on a chain around the gate lying a lot of rubber boots and gloves

2. However, in some places, and cut off a thorn go inside the fence is easy

3. boat used by ecologists for the sampling path of planks laid

4. The bottom of the lake is a viscous black and yellow muck

6. Marine. If there were the oars, I would have swam in it

7. If you step past the boards - you can get stuck

8. Glove scooped from the bottom - well, shit!

9. unlucky insects and birds that have sense enough to land on the sticky surface, remain here forever

10. One of the coast of the black hole littered with rusty barrels a chemical waste, which make up the bottom

13. The surface looks solid and stable, but attempts to get closer to the water line are fraught. We walked there four - three of them failed in the photo - shoes comrade. As you can see, it is hidden under the surface of the solid brown dust, and a dust - reddish muck

14. I was "lucky" more - I fell to his knees in the mud of a different color. By the way, if you manage to get even closer - then get out without assistance may not be possible ...

15. boots and pants had to say good-bye, good to have a spare

16. On the lake shore lying pretty much single shoes and boots. In order not to "contaminate" the shore my pants, it was decided to burn them (pictures from the phone)

18. Pants disappeared

Such is an unusual attraction.
Note that it is located in an area with a large number of chemical cemeteries, but they look different - often it is fenced areas with sloping descents into the ground. Entry into these hills bricked.
Along the road and then there are pipes installed by environmentalists for weaning samples of soil and groundwater.
In hot weather in the area is better not to be - toxic fumes increase the concentration of toxic substances in a thousand times.

Thank you!

p.s. On foot is all right - not fonit not lit and the skin is peeled off =))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting