World champion in Thai boxing Vandareva

In the cruel and bloody sport - Thai boxing is a place of beauty! Meet Catherine Vandareva !!! 28 photos will not break!

Born January 20, 1991. Country Belarus. Minsk city. Nickname Barbie

Styles of Thai boxing, kickboxing

28. Catherine's brief interview.

How did you come to the arts?

-In Kickboxing I came five years ago. He brought me to the training club "Kick Fighter" boy with a parallel class. At that time I was already in the final year and really wanted to go to the Police Academy, and possession of martial arts at admission was a big plus. But as soon as I crossed the threshold of such a famous club, which already had a lot of the current world champions, I swore to myself that I will not until the world champion, will not rest.

Who was your first coach?

-First My mentors were Andrew and Andrew Kocur Kulebin, which made me a champion. For all the merits I am very grateful to them, because they are not only very good and great tayboksery, but also talented coach who I have always admired.

-Remember His first victory?

-Yes of course. The first battle and first victory. I guess I had not yet come into the sport, I was "exposed" to the competition, so I almost did not know how, but the strength of will and a great desire to win have done their job. After the victory, I would walk down the street and talk to all passers-by: "Do you know, I am the champion!».

-A First title of world champion?

-Chempionkoy World, I became the first time, it was a year later, both came to the Thai boxing in Thailand in 2009. I just remember, I said everything before the World Cup, that: "You go there for the experience, from the first one does not win." Then I stood in pairs on training with world champion and saw that very grown both physically and technically. I knew that nothing is impossible does not exist. After winning the world championship, I had mixed feelings, on the one hand could not believe, but on the other I took the victory with a sense of accomplishment, as well as needed.

-Tell Us about the most memorable match?

-It Was my first pro fight, which took place in Cyprus from the Greek. Then I trained less than a year, but because of the collection was in excellent physical shape, however, it is very much worried. Kulebin me very strongly supported and it really helped me. Fight I remember what took place at a nightclub, where it was much smoky. After the second round I felt that a little more, and I'm just going to die. I won this fight, giving their all to the last drop. As soon as I raised my hand down from the ring, I just fell asleep, I can not remember what ended up in the locker room, but the impression was that life was slipping away from me.

What sport for you?

-For Me, sport - it's a definite piece of my life, something for which I have lived for a long time. It is thanks to him that I was not only strong physically, but also mentally. Sport helps me to assert himself, to prove to myself that that did not happen in my life, no matter what difficulties do not get in the way, I always cope with them, as it were hard for me when it was not.

-Beauty And the arts - this is possible?

-I Do believe that these two concepts can not be separated. In today's time athletic toned body especially in fashion, it is a sign of health and that the person is engaged. Many people believe that those who engaged in the martial arts, in particular girls, scary, brave with broken noses, etc. This is a big misconception. And the example I try to prove that, despite the fact that I am the world champion in one of the toughest sports, my looks worse this does not become, like any other girl in the sport. It all depends on the person, as it was before the sport and how to care for themselves, what style picks, etc.

What do you mean part in W5 Fighter?

-For My part in W5 - the perfect opportunity to prove themselves, very much like to show the beautiful technical battles to the spectators saw that modern women fighting is not much different from men and can also be interesting, even more spectacular than men. After all, as you know, the girls are always more emotional, and if hit, already before losing momentum. Guys also usually more calm and measured.

-You Most titled athlete ever to participate in W5fighter, it flatters you?

-In Any case, I can not relax, because, as is well known to one champion can always find another ten, my job is not to stand still, and take with each fight for something new that will help in this fight.

-Anastasiya Yankova one of the most beautiful female athletes of Russia, you are one of the most beautiful athletes in the Republic of Belarus and both you participate in W5 Fighter, that attracts you?

-Navernoe, The desire to win in the first place, and the team W5 is very helpful and believes in us. Beautiful girls in martial arts is actually a lot. And as shown by time and experience, excellent female fights are becoming more and more attractive for the audience, and thus, we are giving an incentive for girls and boys as well go in for sports.

reference to its social network, Moar photos there infa. vk.com/id41507913. Post over!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting