Alcoholic hell.

History places and sad and funny, the names are changed, some events, too.

For a long time my grandfather had in the European North of Russia, developed the mining of mineral deposits in 50 years became an academician of Russian Academy of Sciences. Well deserved 35 years ago instead of odnushki the suburbs of the capital gave him three rubles Stalin in the center, next to the Academy of Sciences. Joy family knew no bounds.

Grandfather did not in 1980. A decade later came the dashing 90-s, and then it became clear who live in our home. It turns out that some academic inhabited houses made as follows. One apartment - employees of the RAS, one - the proletariat, but communal. And above our apartment the family lived Shapkina in which the father was the driver of the truck, and my mother worker infant food and they grow two synishek couple and five years younger than me. And in the same room they lived grandmother of God dandelion, they successfully brought to the grave as a result.

Back in the early '90s when I was 10-12 years shket I realized that with them that something is wrong. Well, firstly, they differed sharply from other neighbors, unfriendly, smelly and often yelled at each other, even through heavy solid wood doors Stalin could understand what she stupid bitch, and filth, and he is a failure and a slacker. Well, in the mid-90s as the logical outcome of his release was the Pope for grievous bodily drunk on the bench. It has become quieter.

But not for long. The eldest son reached puberty and chose the path of "skinheads" with all the attendant began pokolachivat mother and younger brother, which ended with a visit of the district, which threatened the juvenile bastard finger and repeated all over again. For a couple of years bastard froze so much that when I'm with friends (Room 4) climbed to my home (we were all over it and over) he cries: "ohuel fag I'll uebanov conductive otpizzhu" propped stenochku the elevator looking past us bleary-eyed.

Even after a couple of years back with the father of his release. Approximately half years old before his release the following for a double murder. During these six months I most remember one case. Our neighbor to the fifth floor had bought furniture and brought in his car. Together with a friend and her son, they unloaded the furniture and enter into the entrance. On the lawn was quenched in ITES Shapkin senior and his two geek. He staggered and masterly interweaving mat and Fenya watered neighbor. I'm with a friend was preparing for the exam at the university, but on hearing the cries of those went to the balcony to see. A neighbor, knowing this little family tried not to react. but when Shapkin reached with fists sent a wino in a knockout, he fell to the turf. A neighbor recently raised his chair and went home. The sons tried to pump out the folder. The show seems to be over, we met with a friend from the balcony and then hear: "hryas! So you think the folder is not right? "Shouted the father opizdyulyaya eldest son. This year they have brought to the poor grandmother's grave.

After half a year Shapkin villages, a year later went missing eldest son, it was a natural result of his conduct. And then appeared on the stage mother and younger brother. Mother passed one room for one penny went to the peasant and to relocate to the country become an inveterate drunkard, leaving the younger son.

Victor was just a fool. Not Down, no idiot, and just durakom- classic with all the consequences. He began alkoelity permanent collections area. At three o'clock on the full hoarse speakers: "There behind mists ...." sang Rastarguev and five in the morning the flood, because this eblan fell asleep in the tub. Then the district, lawsuits from insurance (luckily I insured the apartment from the flood and fire). Everything was on the drum, and a week later calm it all began anew. With my grandmother lived, it had to move to another room and make soundproofing. World War II veterans, wife of Academician not allowed to sleep until morning. And there was no council. My brother pussy Vitya, persuade, appealed to common sense, wrote collective declare neighbors to the police. But Vitya enough for a maximum of a week. And Wake 4-5 am shouting: "Viiiitya!" Bastard his friends because money for these monstrosities intercom was not.

The apartment is brought to such a state that was under the impression that she was robbed and then burned, then extinguished again robbed, housed 10 homeless people and then once again set on fire. From Stalin parquet nothing left. The apartment is all smoky to dark brown. The stench. Stucco on the ceiling crumbled fragments.

After a couple of years the mother drank themselves so much that it decided to sell the apartment because the eldest son was listed as a missing person, do it for pennies. Who bought it and the professor is trying something to do with it. Print this long stench.

The last I heard of this little family, they are already out of the Moscow region somewhere permanently bent.

I will not draw any conclusions, in my opinion they are obvious. Maybe someone will help it in time to stop, and someone will not start this way downhill.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting