Hikers as interesting

Will the 4-D images with text.

Tourists on a note:

Finished the season empty backpack rested on the mezzanine until the spring, the snow outside the window, the rain and the sun does not wait, and I have time to dig deeper into the computer, and sostrogat little Temko, for discussion YaPu.
This summer, I was given to a device (though not one but a set with a whistle and cap, the office will not be called, for not advertising), he initially caused only laughter, but "running" tests have shown that it not only works but also a very convenient and useful
Here it is:

In appearance, it is just an ordinary little Germ Case with string for hanging around the neck.
But in fact, it is part of the "outdoorsy toilet»!

Inside there is the axis on which is hung a roll, and even though the axis and soft, but nonstrange, despite all the jokes and jokes, it works!

With this nemudrёnogo devaysa exempt hands during the "process", and the paper is not getting wet in the rain without an application to this any effort.
True blade, which must be part of a marching toilets need preobretat separately, but I am sure that the blade, each hikers already have

Posted in [mergetime] 1351849332 [/ mergetime]
And so, as the post at least indirectly linked to by shit, I hope that on Yap will have at least some success

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting