Disabled matser of all trades!

repost stena.EE
2 photos, text + video.

Hello. I'm from Ukraine. I want to show how out of the ordinary scooter can make transport for the disabled (I myself have a disability).

Nine years waiting for a car free from the state. Thousand of some kind on the waiting list. If I get a car, something ... I thought .., after 600 years and had a That created to not walk on crutches. In principle, not such a miracle I did, even though people with disabilities would be very comfortable on this ride. A two-wheeled wanted to go - no problem, the side wheels with the frame removed within 10 minutes it turns into an ordinary scooter.

I walked all around $ 150. He did it all himself, as I have a welder and turner. If set up production here of the hitch with two side wheels, then of course it would be much cheaper than any motorized wheelchair.

I hope I will find those who are interested. I personally made this device is not for profit ... I want all people with disabilities have had at least a transport. Thank you for attention. Then you can see the video ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1352131990 [/ mergetime]
The video itself.

Once again, bravo!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting