Poker rooms with their own hands

All good! :)
I've been on Yap, but once more a reader than a writer, and even a commentator. But today, finally decided to post my modest work. At first I wanted to write about creating tables for poker, but decided nevertheless to put on the whole court room. Photos of the whole process is not only different passages, but this should be enough to understand that the essence. Yes, and I will try to comment on everything. It will be 25 pictures, do not break!

The idea of ​​a place where you can sit with friends, drink beer, eat barbecue and discuss urgent life - there was a long time, and then gradually turned into the idea of ​​making room for poker. The benefit to this is a two-storey garage and the second floor was empty and rapidly filled with all sorts of junk like. it was decided to divide the second floor into two parts and one of them to pay for such a room. Wall was built to a height of 4 bricks. Tin. At this moment, I am reminded of the story "If programmers to build houses." Wall was already a curve for all our efforts. Fortunately by this time I went one, Vlad, and corrected the situation. The wall was built on perfect!

I forgot to specify that it was all purchased: latex paint white, blue, red. Wiring, sockets, switches, lamps, cork flooring and litter under kovralin himself kovralin, plastic moldings. The tool was all. What took the table, I will describe below.

The whole process does not make sense to describe in detail: paint the walls, put the cork, put kovralin, nailed this thing. As it turned out, the plug was not enough for a smooth walking barefoot. Bought still green foam (or as it's called, correct) for parquet. So much better.
Then the walls would like somehow to diversify. We draw a joker. Thank you for drawing Andrew. We Vlad current finger poked and support :)
+ Airbrush painted marker. It turned out well, with charisma. It is now want to finish on the other walls of a deck of cards.

Drawing closer:

With the table all much more complicated, God forbid memory to recall that it and in what sequence used :)
It was bought:
1) two sheets of plywood of various thickness - for the bottom of the table, the center under the carpet, to the substrate on a side.
2) Self cloth. Find it turned out sooo difficult, at least in Samara. It was circling tueva hucha stores. That cloth that is sold in the billiard - HS of synthetics for huge money. In a fabric store yet it found. The saleswoman said that he bought a year ago for the purpose of experimentation - will it or not. And so it is. Cloth was the most by this, from wool and a pretty reasonable price.
3) table legs. Here but komments. It would be certainly one leg of a large solid wood, but it can not afford :) Yes, and where to get xs :)
4) leatherette - found no problem.
5) lining for laminate - white such garbage. It will be used for soft rim by hand.

That never thought it would be so difficult to mark the octagon. Somewhere was always ± 1 cm. But it seems somehow coped, nebolshoy error remains, but it is not visible, only if the measure.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting