South American blog. Peru.

Well, it ended up with a small but proud beginning there leapt Ecuador and Peru, but rather to the capital Lima. In Lima, a plan view on the first day the city, on the second trip to the famous town of Nasca with no less famous lines. Well proceed. Lima probably does not differ from any other capital cities. Nevertheless, on the way there so little show and tell. So somalet from Quito to Lima landed up ... well, a bad night flight, so the hotel populated late, and there was no intelligence. So sleep and plan to sleep and plan) A plan was to run through the center .: yes back in a couple of museums and of course the call to go to the Pacific Ocean. Why go you ask? yes all just banal, the hotel was almost on the beach, so the first thing in the morning, I go to the ocean. Thought for half an hour, and as it turned out was stuck there for longer.)
About Lima say - the city where the sun is not seen and it's true. Then look at the photo with some clarifications and explanations.
And yes, I forgot to say, boys and girls, please do not break, I'll let you know when I finish. the post will not be small, photos add up quickly, but the text is more difficult to write this, so be patient)))

Walk along the promenade, all purely cultural!

Oceanic air knocks down, as you can see no hint of the sun!

Here's a promenade that runs along the Chileans

gazonchiki ...

everywhere ... surf pacific ocean as not cool. but you'll come back to it on Easter Island

after shore leave for a museum of weapons. And then the girls can to smoke))) And believe me guys, I have not seen this. Can not take pictures so it was all done on nychku generally present adrenaline)
Thus, the entrance to the museum!

Orožen so much that the brain can not cope with information processing, oh sorry you can not take pictures!

more

illegal pictures ... eeeh

more

more

Boomstick

another gunshot

more

it's in my clothes Chinese fighters

Posted in [mergetime] 1352805297 [/ mergetime]
further down in the Museum of Gold, that's where I do not even dreamed of taking pictures for your time in the Peruvian kotolazhke not want)))

Well, after the museum, swaying slightly from the shock to food Huaca Uayyamarka. This ritual pyramid in the center of the city. Excavations and reconstruction. To be honest there is nothing to watch, and therefore will not load extra photos.

After excavation dull food on the central square, in the center of photographing the night so eat! In the meantime, light and sated walk around the city

local law enforcement bodies. generally in the center of pretty cool! But a bit to the side and can pay not only money but also the soul ... but more on this in another time and in another country.

Streets, so to speak the local flavor! Here I love it so, not pompous colonial stil_)

Who knows who will tell! "Wow in Barcelona»

Well now pompous center in daylight

People love each other. INFA 146%

Even in daylight

I go to the coffee snack. Photograph modes ... and I catch myself thinking that I was in Paris. but it is far saaavsem)

And on the street after dark in the meantime.

more

more

more

Posted in [mergetime] 1352806277 [/ mergetime]
And lastly is such a babe. After this picture camera in a bag and jump in a taxi to the hotel bainki. Since the next day up early and drive to Paracas, where not without known chandelier and a lost world, and then in Nazca to even more famous lines.

Well ... about the hardships of the three hour drive to parkas will not tell. Straight to the point. Upon arrival, we were taken to the boat druzhnenko, dressed vests and read the safety precautions, this time I photographed pelicans!

Then jumping over the waves toward the candelabra. And here he is!

Closer. Generally amazing deal! how he survived I do not know but it is suspected that at night it a bit ... well restored so sensitive, but it does not count))) true?

we skip on to the islands, which is rumored to have sooo many birds and sea lions. What can I say ... it's not a rumor is true)

closer. noticed, there's penguins

even closer)

further more.

a little lost world.

Find the bird alone.

more

more

And that that would not be unfounded at the number of birds.

who needs a screen saver on contact)))))

And of course the seals ... where do without them!

more

Well, let's quickly fin ... stiff !!!

I see only one Chubakov ???

Well gee beautiful!)

So all! On the islands of finished sail back on the road taking pictures of fishermen

more

So the way on the road to Nazca. pay attention! This area is only 400 km from Lima, which, I remind you, is never the sun

Here's a way not to circumvent the hills, scientifically proven very effective and widely used!

Find the profile of the Inca)

But this is the most that neither eat real desert, and under the feet of the line line line) really is a machine line. those that did the ancient civilization, I'll show you!

So ... this pinnacle stands for the seed. not reaching the very town in which the airport is possible to rise and already contemplate the Nazca lines

View of the magnets from the tower)))

In general, it's all nonsense. Move to the airport for direct flights. There we were all weighed, measures the, we can coffins wanted to do it seems to me ... but oh well taps in the airplane, and he, as would be correct to speak, well, in general OKA only with wings and a propeller. I'm not afraid to fly it, but neighbors on trips were slightly shocked.

and here we are with a wild roar fly already)

And this is called the climate system of the aircraft OKA! like semi-automatic. what keeps you ask? answer banal as the Nazca lines, that would not vomited fuck !!!

Well, that's the lines themselves. That's not going to write their names, want to find themselves in tyrnete. )

more

more

Gagarin !!!

more

And this is the tower

The road on which we were traveling. here and will come back only what that 6 hours. particularly glad to get out of the plane and then another hour to go with a gray face. I am a person who is hard lull in transport, but it is a real dump Baska guys! so that those who have even the slightest hint of weakness of the vestibular apparata- not even dreamed of! My camera weighs about 3 kg ... so that when an overload, I could not lift it! Here's a story here. Thank you for your patience and understanding everything, I really tried.
And next time, boys and girls, we'll fly to Cuzco look at the lost city of Machu Picchu and the w / e the road that leads to the city, as well as I ate at your DR guinea pig and I liked it)) ) So stay tuned and wait for news)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting