Meet the Parents girl in Chinese

Actually, as it so happened (totally unexpected), today I returned from a trip to the parents of his girlfriend. Itself a landmark event and happy, and if you still consider that they live in a village of 100%, 100%, and the peasants themselves, the joy of the trip was to him twice.

"Here, I shall paint uzho about this Chinese village", I thought, sitting in the bus. That's where the horrors of life for the rice bowl, I cheat myself, by some nastropalenny misanthropes on Yap. Now we look at "those whose blood built the Chinese economic miracle" (another quote YaPovskogo genius).

Who cares that all of this happened, welcome under the cut. The village is called 大有, destinations 清远, Province 广东 all photo with geo-tagged, the village does not front, not an exhibition, and most that have vzapravdashny.

The post is long, approximately 40 pictures, do not break (offended), not accuse kitaefilii (offended), do not kick much hurt (in a surprise, but then again offended) . Will be filled slowly tormoznutosti not blame (and even (surprise), again offended.

Come © Gagarin.

In the photo - the local village council.

Generally, for a start, I would like to make a small digression and explain the kind of stubborn personalities, that it is impossible to measure the Chinese people by the standards of Western man. They are different, they are totally different, ranging from physiology and finishing mentality.

Oh and I would like to show a couple of photos taken specifically as a response to some blockheads on "armless Chinese inept." Well, I love them, what can you do ...

In the photo - my gas meter. You go to the terminal, to replenish the card is inserted into the meter - gas there. In the photo - no money, gas, respectively, too. No matter how many lasted a similar counter in a Slavic harsh environment?

On the topic of physiology. Their eyes, too, are arranged completely differently. Yes, and they absorb information differently - reading the entire picture (something like that). Characters can be written from right to left, left to right, top to bottom, but the Chinese still need 2 seconds to catch on.

Perception proportions they too distorted. Eye Western man once catches that this schedule buses stop route №28 fucking stretched horizontally. Route same №908 - written in normal font. For the Chinese, they are the same. That is why many Chinese sites look sharp, wild and disgusting. Not to our eyes they are doing.

The approach to education have also completely different. Everything is built on the principle of collective responsibility - assessment not put student and class, not punish the student and class.

For kids, in fact, there are concessions. For them, and estimates a present. Instead, special stickers, which are glued on the hands, forehead, cheeks (!!), etc. Ie Some children are not stupid at the end of lessons looks that way.

The theme of local backward technology ...

Passports, as such, they do not have. As there is no and many other documents, such as the house of the book, TIN, and blah blah blah. All substitutes 身份证 - card with NFC-chip. In all public places - stations, health centers, police scanners exist, which is enough to make the card - and all the information about you is already on display at the official (cashier, doctor).

This is similar to the scanner in kindergarten. One can see the photo of the child and a list of persons who can take it. Applying 身份证 - and voila.

On the topic of local laziness (and found a weirdo who said so). These people get up at five in the morning, and just such lisapetah bring fruit, vegetables, all victuals in the city. And as about the chemistry they had not heard all the fruits and vegetables are great without GMOs. You can not say about the markets and supermarkets. I'll try to take it from the hands.

On the topic of local krivorukost. There even exists a long-term plan for the development of roads. Initially, a two-lane betonka laid, which later expanded to 4-6 lanes. Then he rolled on top of a layer of asphalt, and the road will stay until our great-grandchildren. On local roads want to go and go again and again (which, however, can not be said about the sidewalks).

In the photo - pouring concrete repair area. Then on top there will be asphalt.

Well, this is capital construction. One day, perhaps the local bureaucracy finally began to move, and 3 \ 4 cities immediately smashed in this way. And zasnoval dense stream of cars with gravel and cement. Every day, getting to work, I see that as a sheet is extended to 100-200 m layer by layer. Crushed stone, concrete, asphalt. Of course, traffic jams and so on, but half a year suffer not difficult (I believe).

Well, digression is over, all I wanted to show - revealed. We sit on the bus (the ticket which can be booked on the internet, and the place to get your boarding (!!)), several hours of continuous orgasm from local roads and we have goals. That's what a panorama is revealed.

In general, the development of the Chinese countryside began 10 years ago. Prior to that, as my mother says the girl, they lived in poverty. Then a flood of subsidies for the purchase of agricultural products, tax incentives, and life began to improve. In the photo - their house.

Generally the house is lower than in three floors here you will not meet. The reason - in the numerous families who prefer to live on the same roof. In the family of my girlfriend, for example, 26 people, and this is not the limit. Due to the square houses, nobody at the crowd and confronted. Three bathrooms, five toilets, two living rooms.

Now autumn, it's time to harvest, and of course, the main crops - rice. In the photo - the local barn. Rice has almost all been removed and scattered throughout the village for drying. Even grown corn, vegetables. Wheat is not present at all.

This is just such a devil machine rice peeled when it is dry. She is still standing in the barn and waiting in the wings. That will come in a week.

Another popular type of drop dead birds - geese. Incidentally, cattle almost was not. The reason is not clear.

But the move away from farmland. We go further through the village (on the scooter, the main form of transport here). That is the reason that almost all the houses are built of the same material - the village has its own brick factory. Naturally, the prices for their - lower than nowhere.

But, in fact, local village road. For me, the shock began operating the new lights in the countryside. By the way, broken lights, broken windows, graffiti, not as a class. Such is betonka winds around the village, in 10 years it will flood the asphalt. But so it is very personal ...

Local elementary school.

Well, that's actually an illustration to the theme of road construction. Well, I have a weakness for local roads, and large. It began about a year ago. Actually, the way they always have - to build a couple of bands, open the movement, and then gloss - reflectors, bumpers, markings, etc.

Who else will tell me about the local zhoporukov?

That's just such fences rice is dried and sieved. Then he goes to the devil-machine above. But there was something I was interested in the description of the village. Let's log house (next photo)

At the entrance we were met by such a sanctuary. Their religion - Shinto. What it is, I still find it difficult to say, not so still deeply imbued with the country. But like any restrictions it imposes or over. I like such religions - peaceful and ...

That's what the habit to carry the unfinished subject of Inka ... Okay, let's continue ...

Are there many villages in central Russia can boast of IPTV? That's what I do not remember ...

We turn to the person. Grandparents were living in an old house in the neighborhood, and the family moved to a new one. Old, of course, much more miserable. In the photo - the grandfather maketh the fence for the chickens.

My grandmother, in fact, engaged in women's share of eternity - looking after the children while the family works. The friendly they are here, I will save no. I was never once looked askance not ...

Mother hen browses to regale our dear guest (me). All busy. His father sitting in a chair and smoking. He did his job - came home from work and brought the money. The rest - women's work.

In general, the status of women here is somewhat reminiscent of the Middle Ages. For example, in the family of my girlfriend one son and three daughters. Son of building a house, going to buy a car, because he was the heir. Girls are not supposed to do, they are, as it were a by-product ...

Local urchins running behind me throughout the village, personally looking at a living miracle - a foreigner. Do not beg, that is surprising. There are in the yard of another house, nobody drives. Doors, there seems to be no close ...

Local parties, that, if ... From birth there is no problem as you can see for yourself ...

Nephews open-mouthed stare at me ...

Chores are finished and are the main members of the family assembly. Mother, father, three daughters and a niece. And yours truly takes them all ... Ahead dinner, meeting, talking, etc ... It is not the end ...

Discussions by the way, over a bottle that's what ... It turns out that not lied, that are exported abroad ... and export of domestic analogue is much better. One of the few cases in which I am proud of the country ... Especially bought on Taobao. All the way, much like it ...

The view from the roof of their house to the rest of the village. As you can see, rice is really everywhere ... Just we see that the materials do not shine with originality ...

And, actually, the final image, which (I bet), all been waiting for. Yours truly embracing the culprit of all this commotion. Who knows, maybe soon I will write a report on how to handle the wedding here.

Finally, thank you for coming ... Waiting for thoughtful comments.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting