Little daredevil

In the Perm region a brave boy saved from imminent death of their classmate. For the heroic deed student was awarded a mobile phone. Along the way, fishing 9-year-old resident of the village Frequent Pavel Kulikov fell into the icy water. His friend Nikita Terekhin kept his head and rushed to help someone. Boy hanging on a high bridge that Nikita was able to grab his leg and get out of the cold water. Thanks to the courageous act boy schoolboy escaped with only hypothermia.
NIIT Terekhin (left) saved the life of his friend Pasha

The night before the accident guys, nothing suspecting, preparing for the upcoming fishing. At dripped worms and prepared rod. In the early morning friends met in the yard and went to School bay

- We have long wanted to go fishing together, - says Pavel Kulikov. - I never thought that something might happen. I was sure that if anything, could easily swim to shore, but I was wrong.

It all happened on the bridge. Halfway Paul slipped on the frozen boards and fell into the bay. Ice water in a moment filled rubber boots and clothes made lethal cargo for 9-year-old child.

- The bridge was covered with frost, - says Paul. - I fell into the cold water upside down with a fishing rod and all that were with him. From fear I have filched breathing, and I could not even cry once, to call a friend for help. Forces did not have to swim, I just struggled, choking in water.

Seeing that the best friend is sinking, Nikita ran to his aid, but just to get a friend out of the water the boy failed.

- I could not reach him, there was no growth there until the water is high, - says Nikita. - Then I hung on the bridge to Pasha was able to grab my leg at least.

Surrounded the last effort getting to mate and it climbed up the rope on which climbed ashore. On land the young rescuer grabbed the victim and a friend took him home.

- I'm all the way to the house strongly supported him - says Nikita. - I tried to talk to Pasha lost consciousness, swallowed water.

Heroic deed third grader did not go unnoticed. Young rescuer became a hero in the eyes of students to their own school. In general line teachers told the children, Nikita was rescued from imminent death of his friend. Chapter Chastinskogo district awarded Nikita mobile phone and letter of thanks.

- I am very grateful to Nikita, he was a real man and friend - happy mother rescued the boy. - My son miraculously survived only thanks to him.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting