Cozy Novokuybyshevsk

Hello everybody.
This summer vacationing in Novokuibyshevsk - about 15 km from Samara.
There I spent my childhood, there now live my elderly.
By creating this post, I set the goal to increase interest in the Samara region and Novokuibyshevsk, a little "poreklamirovat" him.
Somebody thinks leave finally fucking the north with their endless cold, the lack of spring freezing cold, short summer, and thinking about how to move to warmer climes in the homeland? Think of an inexpensive house in the private sector in the Samara region. For example - in Novokuibyshevsk. And you will live happily in the warmth and bliss in a warm corner of Mother Russia: near-Volga beautiful, lush greenery around, enjoy the mild winters, beautiful, blooming in spring, and long fruit and vegetables in summer and autumn?
Plums, pears, apples, grapes - all this in abundance grows all summer and fall, not to mention about vegetables.
Good people, great climate, reasonable prices. Paradise malyshni. To bathe in the Volga? You reach in 10 minutes.
And of course, Samara beauties!

40 photos

The central area of ​​the city, a monument to Lenin, blue spruce sawn-pili with tops (well, not ugly ??) and so on. Here in the evening going to the local hangouts. and full of girls.

How do without it? There is a gun, and the eternal fire!
Glory to the heroes!

Well, it is in our garden near the house. Apples so much that at the end of vacation, I look at them I could not. And so they ate, and juices obpivalis.

View our house, standing in a very long street of the private sector ... It's Dad. )))

Stalin three- (or four) etazhki this city again.

In general, small town, population about 100 thousand. You can go round for 10-15 minutes.

Another view. In summer, it is always warm, go in shorts-shlёpkah, warm weather is (with minor changes) from May to September (occasionally into October heat).

But this shop with a cow head against I remember a little more, it actually has more than 30 years. And nothing is worth. Milk products, beer.

Alley. The riot of greenery.

We arrived at the beach. Before the Volga - 10 minutes by car. To equip the "most essential"))) ... The beach is surprisingly clean, I was surprised - even in the last two years did not. Everywhere boxes, posters, cleaners. Adequately-looking beach for a provincial town.
Funny sign, is not it?

Moving toward the water, it is necessary to choose a place

All right, go swimming! Vodicka - just right!

Here we settled with our ladies and malyshnёy.

And here who make out that

House, garden buried in flowers and other parsley.

Kitten-Kotok - not low not high

Again Pops. Check out how many apples. This autumn variety, ripen in September and October - tene pics is green. Stored are almost all winter.

The neighbor's dog. The neighbors are all friendly and friendly people come together easily.

Local children. Many children are sent here for the summer to the grandparents, in their most buzz. Sam spent every summer with special warmth I remember those days.

Beauty shoot eyes!

Another local Sobchak.

Shary-cat. I noticed all the "no apartment" cats and garden and availability vary affection and love for the owners, not the fact that our spoiled pets, Gates mug just that! This only heels and walked crackled under his ear.

Hunter found))

Well, it's all epic, otzhabit can be, for example, "CHELOVEEEK! Bring MEAT! »

As the evening settling down in the courtyard. At night - even pitch dark.

Flowers everywhere. Buy them here - nonsense!

More

Bumblebee-shmelёk not low, not ... well, not that ...

Skewer, then - bath.

Here's what happened. With the heat, the heat, with onion and beer.

Going for a walk in Samara. By the way, all the houses are mainly sold to the garage (though for him, perhaps, thrown, but a little), well and there is always a place to park near the house.

Samarchanka)))

She is 60 years old. Just kidding. Local Grandma went poprovedovat ours. For some nonsense has stayed in the gulag 5 years. When asked, "Baba Masha, how you been the happiest day of my life?", Thinking decisively answered - "There was no more of this! All my life I suffered and suffered! »

Edit - realized it is there so fingers holding ... well, like this ...

"You can not so easy to take, and not to serve in the camp during the Soviet era!»
Excuse me ...))

Lakes also have to go, though quite small. In general, all rivers and Ozerets not count Krivusha, Orlovka, Sosnovka, people camping and they live in the whole of the season - catch crabs, fish, swim, go fishing with a boat.

"Each of us has a place in the world,
Where we come from all otedinitsya,
Where memory, as a string of e-mail sheet,
We will heal the heart, when it is languishing ... "

© I.Talkov

Samara region on the map of Russia - bordering on Kazakhstan, on the border of the Saratov, Ulyanovsk and Orenburg regions, the Republic of Tatarstan (wiki).

Posted in [mergetime] 1353772836 [/ mergetime]
That's all. Thank you for attention.

Welcome to Novokuybyshevsk! All good!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting