Akhtuba River. September. 2012.

Good day, dear YaPovtsy!
I tell ka story about the first time I went on a fishing trip 1200 miles from home.
The text will be present, so be prepared to spend some energy to read (if interested). If you find an error, and leave them there, I did not "Ozhegov" copying))

Ps Tonya, if you are reading this post, then automatic reply to your question: "Yes, I have nothing to do at work." (Tonya - this is my colleague, I hoisted it on the PL)
45 photos

Thus, p. Akhtuba. September. 2012.
(the process is not fishing)

1. They took my father to leave the same number. Her father had long dreamed of going to the Volga rest, I did, of course, supported. Collection began in the evening as well, things have been sooooo much ... Half took "just in case." As a result, the "just in case" did not come)

2. Food typed ... .On a company of soldiers. We decided to play it safe - it is a series of "just in case." As a result, half of the house was taken.

3. As can be seen from the photo, before you focus. I accommodate so many things that I did perehotel sell it. I want to express special thanks for her swallow something that did not disappoint in the way! Thank you, dear!

4. Well as no check-in "Fisherman"?
The question is rhetorical, it does not bear any sense.
The car slipped robust design, but the way to keep a bang! Most I feared for suspension in the pits. It was terrible ... .azh horror.

5. Somewhere in front of Tambov, the scenery changed every 250 km. We went from Troitsk (Moscow / MO). The trip was about 18 hours with stops.

6. Properly go!

7. Under the Tambov stopped at a cafe to eat and just could not take a picture of this remarkable creature sleeping peacefully))

8. refueled solely on LUKOIL or TNK (even thought advertise)

9. We arrived! Astrakhan region, d. Bolhuny

10. "We're not local, show us where you can fish hereĀ»

11. How do I love to ride on these roads! Gently, no cars!

12. Crossing the Akhtuba. Here and Yakubovich lit. Well, Th? Looks like a man)
(crossing cost us 150 rubles one-way)

13. How to call watchdog not remember, but we'll meet again with him, look no further.

14. The place looked half an hour, many people were all very good seats were occupied. We decided to stay here: quiet, no neighbors, the river nearby, down to her comfortable.

15. Local beer "Volzhanin". ... .okolo Worth 27 rubles ... Local, you can correct, I do not remember. What I will tell over a beer: okuennoe!

16. Our kitchen. Food typed scribe sho! For two))

17. My home. Just. Modestly. Comfortably. (Sportmaster bought in 1200 chtol ...)

18. Inside, all blissfully! Mattress fit straight on the nose. I slept like a king!

19. The gas burner. Anyone seen compartment under the tank? So: bottle costs 100 rubles Auchan, enough for 2 days. All day something boiled or roasted, should be there somehow get rid of the food))) kidding

20. The wind was strong, so that's had protection from the film arranged.

21. Somalia. So do not get caught. Sadly, of course, the next. be sure to catch year.

22. The view is beautiful. Oh .......................................... Well, something was lost in contemplation, sad, went further.

23. Mirror ala "Lux". According to the target, we fired pnevmacha, but what about the rest, think, write, and do not. While writing about the rest, too, did not make sense. Something I spoke.

24. Watermelon. Azbuz we ate week. Sweet, lying in the street, not spoiled.

25. The view is beautiful again ... more
.poshli

26. The first smoked. When it is hot, it is eaten immediately! Saliva flowed, I for cloth will be conductive.

27. Here I am. A below-smoker unit. How it works, I will not explain, I will say simply: just works as it should.

28. Well here without a boat. There was also a second, but it would not fit in the car. And why do we need two?

29. It was caught on donk that of fish - I do not remember.

30. Small to salting, the largest in the ear.

31. Bread ended. I went to look for the store, found something like this: Shop "Voyage". All that you need to buy in the city, you can buy here, only more expensive, but! Given that the ferry will cost 300 rubles and petrol will have to burn, there has been more profitable.

32. Romance.

33. A Schaub forest did not burn. That's right!

34. I love to ride on this.

35. Once all quickly flew home ... already gathered. At these places were tents. (first letter of the numbers do not tell)

36. About how it happened. Barely climbed.

37. Again subsided, go gently.

38. The boat-taxi. The ferry-crossing ... Left Beach, Beach .... Again the dog! (see more)

39. He then seems to hang around the clock. Nice and kind dog. Even gave to scratch behind his ear.
This time we were paying for the crossing stewed meat. So we also gave a watermelon. Thank you, good woman!

40. Ah ......

41. I love the steppe Astrakhan

42. The photo is very much like himself. Stock up to the track.

43. I was driving so could not normally take pictures of "Motherland," but she's also seen in the distance ... ... right?

44. Yes, they ohreneli with such prices! 450 per fish (near Volgograd fuck!)

45. And this is me. Everybody hello.
Photo. You can break. Fu's go have a smoke ... ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting