Fools and roads

I am going to tyapnitsu currently appears to work. Schyolkovo jams, accident on the accident. But Yandex card drew a strange route ... For some primer directly to the station. I imagined himself as the smartest. And I went.

In front of me I opened the field with a track, snowbound 2 days specific snowfall. In my head flashed "stuck, for sure, I am stuck." But Nooo, my smartest yopt on puzoterke pancake on the field after the fall, but with the snow ... Went shorter. Yes, and just 3 km. And a good mood.

So cheerfully I went and ... to arrive. Icy pit.

Out, I jumped around, pomateritsya. I climbed back. Pogazoval, trying to shake the car. And finally I sat down on the crankcase

Well, I pulled saperku, rummage, dosochki there from the trunk planted. He asked, running by Tajik help. In general, here's what I understood. Pizdovat me behind the tractor.

A range of no traffic jams, no people ... Beauty ...

He sat, pokumekat, climbed into the Internet. Inet way 3g, the speed is good. Unsubscribed for help on Yandex maps. Climbed advisers.
"Call 911»
"Do not, do not see the point, they do die, and I have, on pomohozh dying? Inet, stove, WBCs »

"So I took a chance. Risk noble cause, because noble all died, leaving only morons like me »

After a while, I visited the brilliant idea to sleep off an hour ... 4, one bounce, too late. And the nature, fresh air.

By the way, got away, drove on the road in the area of ​​construction, the previous image, there is still 300 meters left to salvage.

Evakuatorschikov ATVs have not appeared. Conventional refused to go with me. Chel from Sergiev UAZ offered to come, but apparently thought about drawing.

Meanwhile I ate, dog snacks in the form of dried meat in the veins so Nitsche.

It was freezing rain. People make fun of me at Yandex maps. Some felt funny, a point in the field to ask for help.
"A normal person can not come up with the idea to call in the winter»
"Machines weighing less than one and a half tons of winter can not move down the road»
"Take Tajik into slavery and fitted to spring»

As a result, the same peasant vyzvonil jeep, thanks to him:
"Something I can not see»
"I see the road and the track on it?»
"Yes, I see»
"Go on the trail, the density per square kilometer fools in this area is extremely low, it is unlikely there is still someone went»

In the end, I still pulled. About 5-pm. As I rejoiced in traffic jams.
To devour the latest dog snacks and went home to sleep.

But almost a kilometer, I still take a ride!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting