Closest novelties of world car industry

Dear YaPovtsy, decided to make another collection of novelties of world car industry that will soon come out with conveyors of car factories. Although some we hardly see.
So, we will focus on brand-new Ford Fiesta, Subaru Forester, Toyota RAV4, Hyunday Santa Fe and, finally, a couple of concept cars from the Germans)
Comments for this picture exclusively mine, my IMHO, supported by some official information and personal experience.
(photo from netcarshow)

Ford Fiesta - a car designed to meet the request of a young audience motorists, mostly female.
It is quite successful selling the previous version of the car inspired Ford designers to create the next hit. The level of competition in this segment is high, and only time will tell how good the new Fiesta.

Subaru Forester or "forester" of the new generation will certainly please fans of the brand Subaru. As always austere interior of an inexpensive plastic, a bit of skin, optitrona ... Of course, the main thing in Subaru - is neubivaemaya chassis, four-wheel drive, ground clearance and the new boxer engine. And so repeats salon salon recently released Subaru XV only. Oh yes, there was a back-up camera and an informative display on the panel.

Hyunday Santa Fe - new cars from Korean manufacturers. Koreans boldly entered the competition with the Japanese and the Europeans, and have won a significant share of the market, catching the consumer's demand for trendy 'stuff' in the car. Price / performance ratio at an appropriate level.
In general, the new seven-seat SUV will be a good competition in the market.

New Toyota RAV4 rational consumer will appreciate the abundance of luxury in the cabin, and finally, an updated exterior. The car turned out decent, bright, and I think will be better than their predshevstvennikov.

Now a few words about the concept. BMW i3 ... another novelty for the filming of a movie. The electric car, which means environmentally friendly car that will not soon be on sale, but appear in the museum BMW, that's for sure)

And lastly, handsome Mercedes Benz Ener-G-Force. A kind of brash cars for off-road enthusiasts, hunting and fishing. I was personally impressed by the concept ... I think he appeared in the sale price would be no less impressed)

I have all
Thank

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting