Production of wall horizontal bar

It so happened that the place where I tightened been removed, and I decided to make a horizontal bar. Ready is 3 sput. I will do my.
17 photos

2. Thus, the material is found, the main frame is a normal area, the size I do not know. I think as I sliced ​​it not interesting, so that once the next stage. Welding enjoyed the third time in his life.

3. Welding machine inverter, electrodes three, spent 20-25 pieces.

4. sculpted corners, professionals call them "scarf" if I do not get them mixed up.

5. These are the places then we clean. A bit ugly, but I repeat that this cooked up only a few times.

6. Snapped "vulture" horizontal bar. The pipe can be picked up on the feelings say, this is the ideal option.

7. inscription for attaching the neck, then I arched backwards area and cut off one side.

8. Weld neck. Strange, but I thought in the beginning that it would be difficult to weld neck. But as it turned out he was very well kept. The dog is shy to be photographed

9. On the edges of the neck were the excess metal, they were cut well grinder.

10. Paint. He took the paint with hammer effect, it is expensive (850r. Large banks) but there was nothing else.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting