Dzhigurda on Red Square

The famous actor once again shocked his fans outrageous antics. At this time, Nikita Borisovich did not unveil an intimate family video archive - now Dzhigurda massively struggles with end of the world to the sound of the famous Korean Gangnam style.

51-year-old actor, chanting "Opa Dzhigurda", wearing only a kilt and a T-shirt, danced in the main square of the city, near the Kremlin gates and even the St. Basil's Cathedral. Despite the negative outside, the actor brought a crowd of people and touts wanting to join his dance, even the police, and they wanted to dance, if you were not in service.

via - I, of course, a little podmerz, but what can I do for an idea it was worth it. It was very interesting. We were able to make plans. Of course, when I was already sold, the police came, and as it turned out, if it was not Nikita Dzhigurda, the police initially slapped it to all, - said the actor.

Dzhigurda shared that he cancels his perfomance end of the world December 21. But in fact originally conceived merely to have fun.

- This idea gave my director even 2 months ago, I, of course, agreed and even once wrote a word, but simply hands do not reach to the Durkee children, touring in Germany. All that you need to collect, and the guy in 50 years will jump durkovat. And now all come together, and the kids want Daddy to podurkoval.

Motives Gangnam style were chosen for a reason. In addition to being very popular Korean song, Dzhigurda saw in it the sense of proximity, because the word, which sounds in Korean as "oops" - in Russian - "Dad." Accordingly, an actor in the song calls himself "Dzhigurda wealthy man."

- We want the rich papiki young girls and Dzhigurda - real Papic, who loves his children: girls and boys temyachko and heart, a spiritual phallus, in the Sahasrara, the upper chakra. That's Papic Dzhigurda - rich alternative papinkam who want to fuck young girls and boys, and do it periodically, - says the artist.

Dzhigurda convinced that the main thing - to be able to laugh at themselves and if recording its video Gangnam style Red Square will bring together 21,000 Look before December 21, the actor will write a full Russian version of the hit. And, unlike the song artist PSY, will shoot the video is not on the beach, and in the barn with pigs.

Doha error in the text, I myself know

It all started with a post in Instagramme

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting