Paris through the eyes of the peasant

All admired life in the West. But not me. My wife dreamed of France, "Oh, Paris, city of love ...". I jingoistic patriot. And in general, work in the garden with a shovel or a pitchfork in a field Funny me than in Turkey lying to the swimming pool. But the task was set, it must perform. Finished.

I - born in the Soviet Union, in fact probably just a farmer, or a farmer, as you please. Because I myself was wondering how the working class lives in a nice home of revolutions - France.

The city itself is Paris, I always perceived as something bright, beautiful and certainly brighter. Those guys. Pretty Dark City.
14 photos

This is the 9th district, near the center of Paris. In Moscow, a much brighter and brighter.

You'd be surprised, but this is the Louvre. Before the 2nd World War, on the site of the pyramid was a garden. French resistance fought against the invaders, so as not to allow the Germans to fuck up their city. Nazis is nothing wrong with the Louvre did not, did everything the French themselves. It is my personal opinion.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting