As I was doing the talking his cap

How to make snowboarding more musical but less secure!
Good day! This is my first topic, I apologize for the shoals, not much kick !!!
Will be 20 photos and text, do not break pliz!

1. To begin the simplest gash as the wire between the helmet and the player! For this we need a wire with a mini jack and a connector for connection to the helmet. I chose for this connector from the set of radio stations as they are adapted to the impact of the harsh conditions and ill-treatment

2. in the end we will have to get here is a wire

3. how to get it! I'll show !!! For this we need all that will be drawn below, namely:
1: Self connector
2: Insulating tubes of thermal shrinkage (for insulation soldered contacts)
3: In order to assemble the stopper we need, thermo-shrinkage (wire diameter) Braid of twisted-pair (in my case) thermal shrinkage larger diameter! (Collected in the same manner as Babe)
4: For greater fortress can still hold all tie

4. For those who know how to use a soldering iron is not difficult to solder three wires connected to the connector (but most importantly do not forget to put on the wire connector housing, thermal shrinkage and braiding and you'll have to unsolder back)

5. As a result, you should get something like this

6. How do I get a spring wire !? Swept all the radio shops in the city, I realized that this is not possible in this miracle of the city (((so remember the old program "While all the houses" with the miracle of the heading "crazy hands" and kada me of years 14 was showing them how to use wires, screwdrivers and ovens Do this miracle wire! Well oven pity, and at the moment thanks to the progress we have technical hair he gave us and help! Quite simply fasten the screwdriver, warm wire hairdryer and wound and so as much as we it should be, and then give cool , well, to improve and consolidate once Gray has all wire wound and give cool!

and get

7. Now go directly to the Caps talking! For this we need unnecessary headphones (or purchased specifically for this) connector from the radio (Mom) with a half-meter speaker cables (3 core) switch (on your choice of at least 2 position ever 3 I 3 on \ off \, and only one ear)

Helmet

8. and so take out the liner with ears, all the helmets of different looks but essentially the same

9. ripped neatly upper hour to introduce speakers from the headphone to the fact that they do not become a wandering around the helmet's ear, you can use a needle and thread to fix them to the right place for you, then turn into Cinderella or ask (wife, mother , grandmother) if the request has not occurred and carefully sewed up what ripped out leaving the wire

Take the helmet and looking for a place where to implement switch (experience will tell you a secret where I have the most comfortable), only right-handed or left-handed independent parties themselves select

11. Chose, examples remember that 7 times measure once drilled (I advise to start small and then drill the necessary

12. And now the most nervous and painstaking work, called the wiring in the attic, to collect this helmet and look where it is convenient and not interference and without bending or rubbing lay all wires !!! Got to dig up holes stuffed wires examples and paved the wiring, then you need to carefully cut edge wire! But remember that the size of the edge only for wires, not the ditch for power cables! So how is what you'll pick them this precious protection for your skull, the more the softer nakovyryat protection will be.

other kind

13. kamutatsiyu then do the switch (if anyone should write to the PM, I strip off on the wire as much), do not forget about the isolation after etogo laid wires and all edge fill a term that the glue would not have fallen

14. By the same principle as the cable collect connector (female) on the helmet

15. Finally, we obtain just such a helmet

Here

and here

Posted in [mergetime] 1357714599 [/ mergetime]
Thank you all for your time I hope not too disappointed, two days washed down 3 helmet! The pictures were taken first to the soldering station, then on shurupavert, so sorry for the quality! If you are interested to tell that it is not clear !!! and if not much stammered something I will soon introduce to communicate via radio will share how it !!! ALL!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting