Absinthe vacation turned into nightmare Man

Rest 18-year-old Briton, had flown to Majorca, ended in intensive care. The reason for this was one young man who chose the wrong moment for smoking.
18-year-old Jack Kirk, who came with his mother and friends in the Spanish resort plunged into entertainment. When local tours and diving rather tired, young people began to hang around street cafes and shops.

In one such British institutions bought a bottle of absinthe and taking advantage of the absence of the mother of Jack, began to drink an alcoholic beverage in the hotel room

4 photos via korzonews.info

Half an hour later one of my friends decided to smoke, not realizing at that moment, Kirk, sitting next to a person brought a glass of liquor.

Couples strong alcoholic drink ignited in an instant, and then the fire spread to Jack's face. "I leaned over the glass with absinthe and felt like my face was glowing shell, burned the eyes and skin. I screamed and tried to extinguish the flames, and then the guys have covered my face with a towel and carried me into the shower. I was conscious, but could not understand what happened, "- says the injured man.

Having endured Kirk out of the bathroom, the young people called a taxi and taken to the hospital fired another.

Face 18-year-old boy surprised even experienced doctors - blistered skin, swollen eyelids and lips blackened.

Absinthe guy's face turned into a monstrous mask

Outside Jack's changed so much that it did not recognize her own mother, rushed to the intensive care unit. "I walked past him without knowing his son. It's scary - to see the child in such a state, "- says Jane Kirk.

Fortunately, doctors have demonstrated high qualifications and, after surgery, restored old Briton features.

"I was horrified when I saw myself in the mirror hospital. I choked tears, because I thought that throughout my life I will wear this ugly mask. But thanks to the plastic surgeons that nightmare was in the past, "- says a relieved young man.

It is worth noting that absinthe contains 80% alcohol in 1920 was banned in many countries around the world, equating it to the drug. The exception was Scotland, where the Czech company Hill's continued to produce strong wormwood drink.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting