How to relax Maiden!

It just so happened that the celebration of the new 2013 for the first time in my life took place in a hot country, by the sea. But it was far from the sea in Asia, to the familiarity with which I still bowed my girlfriend loves traveling too! Well, since we are still those Zateinitsa with it, the theme of Christmas decided to keep up, and went to the hot edge to advance stockpiled costumes Snow Maidens. More precisely, to be more precise, the swimwear Snow Maidens! After swimwear something much more suited to the local climate! So this photo report will contain not only the photos of local landscapes and people with commentary, but also a bit of rest chronicles Snow Maidens! After all, when you find yourself in paradise, so easily succumb to various follies !!!

Let's start! To relax, we chose the island of Boracay. It is a small but popular Philippine island size slightly larger than 1km * 7km. On the island there are practically no motor vehicles (cars only at luxury hotels to organize transfers to its guests). The most popular form of transport - it tricycles! Photos of them will come later! This is when the motorcycle fasten stroller, and, in addition to the driver on a vehicle that can fit another 5 to 7 people. This is the local buses, minibuses and taxis. Ride on these tricycles will be together with the Filipino nation, which seemed to be no general concept of aggression. Sweet, kind and sincere people!

I celebrated the New Year in the company of relatives, close friends, loved one, in a fun and turretless-tear situation, but I've never met the new year among so many happy people !!!

The first meeting I was not disappointed! White sand! Azure sea and clear, nature is beautiful ... And here is the stone flowers!

The beach there is really white! And with palms hanging bunches of coconuts!

The sea was really clean and azure, and some pieces of the coast consists of just such dead coral

If you get tired of white sand on the beach, you can move to the outskirts of the island

Amused nearby hotel facebook! Meiko Like!))) Apparently, the new attraction among young people, the use of such social network

That's about how I imagined my first New Year in the warmth!

But local wedding! I apologize for the quality, it was just fun to peep very moment! The bride and groom give each other an oath in English! I hope that these promises will be fulfilled. But the sincerity and kindness of the locals makes me believe it

And there are very beautiful sunsets! (Dawns at 6, 30 am, and the sun sets in the evening 5.30! So all there is instantly transformed into larks! Even I!)

Local dog nablyudaki also come to admire the sunset

... Because local sunsets can be enjoyed forever

sunsets in Boracay

sunsets in Boracay

Here tricycles!

All cats are slim and there are divine!

And there live the future dog bullies ...

Because they stick to their brethren in necklaces made of shells! PS: All the dogs have been treated kindly and zatiskali me!)))

Beach the other side of the island was a little smaller, but no less beautiful ... The only difference was the presence of a strong wind ...

and this !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting