The taste of beer before the revolution.

The cost price of beer in the photo = 7 rubles per liter? 1
It is a dark ale barley Vienna type (Zhigulevskoye only fermented). I cooked it exactly 6 hours wandering around and insist 50 days, received a total of 25 liters wonderful drink.

The taste? Taste him about like a keg unfiltered beer with a fruity taste of the Soviet Union. The initial density of 11%.
Very satisfying beer.

Other than that I brewed stout cost 11 rubles per liter, clone Hudgardena (Belgian white beer) to 13 rubles a liter of Weissbier -9 rubles.

It is a beer made in Russia before the First World War, and in the world, too, though.
Cook now. Steep brewery and bars. But the cost of such a good pub glasses only 200-300 rubles, and of course mainstream consumers like to drink regularly did not shine.
Cook abroad. not necessarily just the Czechs or the Germans. Cook all make very good beer in Australia, SShA.Tam it is not cheap, about 150-200 rubles per liter, can be found in the Czech Republic and a 50 h ...
What is offered in Russian supermarkets with the addition of the "live" in principle, the beer, but in fact just a cheap beer napitok.Za generally keep quiet.
Many popular varieties of store beer made in low-cost schemes, under which half of the malt grist not, but simply crushed rice, barley and wheat.
So what is real beer? The taste is well fermented beer is felt only at a temperature of 15-18 gradusov.Sovremennye brewers have taught us to drink frozen products, is 5 degrees, that is, the sensitivity threshold retseptorov.V good beer foam keeps a soft cap of no less than 2 minutes, and after shall fade, vskolyhnite glass .If appeared weak Zabel (pockets of foam) that beer is good, if the stupid ones bubbles emerge, it is drink beer silnogazirovany.
And by good beer you do not have to suffer constant thrust cast.
And not strange, good beer you can drink a lot! Two liters of one Kharchenko easy!
If I want to sell their beer. Here lies the paradox niipichesky.
Let us cast away a lot of money required to open a business, certified equipment, sanitation and other routine.
Attention to sell a liter of beer cost 7 rudders, I shall state excise Zaplana -12 rubles (early 2013 seem already 15 rubles) ...
This country is hopeless

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting