Travel Western Ukraine

Hello! actually this is my first post on Yap, so please do not just throw sleepers :) will be a lot of text and pictures and explained to all the sights !!! please do not break
Our pepelats- Yamaha FZX 750
Day first-
We started at the dawn of our beloved city -Odessy-time we had a lot of free, so short the road we were not looking, trying to catch a maximum of any attractions!

Our first stop was the point Below pgt.Kryzhopol-)
They spent the night at a friend's and otprvilis otdyhat- total mileage of 350 km

special attractions, and there is not much :)

the remains of the former glory of the foremost labor :)

Before leaving we ate at a roadside cafe a wonderful dish Hutsul * rank * - served in round bread vyprezannom kind of thick soup with potatoes, porcini mushrooms, beans and chesnochkom- very tasty and satisfying :)

Second punkotm we currently have planned a visit to the ancient cave monastery in the village Lyadovo- Bronnitsa Mogilev - Podolsky district

dorgu there passed along the picturesque canyon
Dnestrovsogo

Actually pointer

By the very monastery drive machine can not in any way, given that it is located on the cliff above the river Dniester him lead narrow goat track, but using the fact that we are on the iron horse, all the same 600 meters along it we drove instead of stamping pehom in cool hill :)

Go strongly in the history of the monastery is not the future but it is considered one of the oldest in Ukraine

top with the bombing of the monastery open views of the canyon and the river itself

cool view of the river bend

view from the observation deck

the monastery is now in the process of restoration and many intresno there is simply taken out of the rocky cells directly into the street

Photo

to be honest I was a bit disappointed in the monastyre- but those views were worth it to shove off-road - the guerrilla trails :)

I note that most of the road was on the border with Pridnestrovem-
After finishing with a tour of the monastery we decided to put forward a long journey in the Kamenetz -Podolsky and went down to the point where we left the bike from then I just realized that expand the motorcycle on a narrow goat trail where one side open is very troublesome thing :) but after maneuvering successfully did 5minutnogo I went down to the river, where I was waiting for a spouse who was afraid to look at my maneuvers near the cliff :)

The next point of our trip was a surprise manerom- city bar (appears twice, we turned on the wrong turns and the road itself was extended by 70 km) - poblukav bit on it, and nothing remarkable finding no phoned with friends and learned how best to get to the Kamenetz - Podolsk

the only thing that was a little or less intresnoe for sight is the lake near the bar, completely overgrown with water lilies

Posted in [mergetime] 1359303899 [/ mergetime]
The third point of our trip was the city of Kamenetz -Podolsky where we arrived by the evening, despite the fact that the city is not a tourist mecca, and this is not all the same summer season (early September) - place in the hotel was to find only in the problematichno- It was expensive places. Throwing off his clothes dusty motorcycle and plant themselves in order Kul went on the evening Kamenets.

I want to say that Kamenetz-Podolsk I immediately ponravilsya- very old town which are mixed in a lot of different architectural styles

At one time the city went under the rule of different countries, hence the admixture of styles with each country under the authority of which he had been left here its cultural footprint

Also, there a bunch of mixed religions, and they also make a unique flavor

At the time, I visited the city and under the rule of Austria-Hungary that brought Catholicism here

during his reign, the Turks also left their mark here

By the way who do not kurse- Soviet blockbuster about the Three Musketeers here too snimalsya- That's why our street fun galloping mushketery- singing and shaking his feathers in their hats

But sobbstvenno Fortress which were opyatzhe massive battles with guards unforgettable Four Cardinal :)

Well, simply return the form 0-city is very similar to its arhitrekturoy Prague or Budapest

Posted in [mergetime] 1359305772 [/ mergetime]
In general, enough walk up and povostorgavshis native species and architecture went into ohms svoyasi numerasy :) in the general run of Kryzhopol (can not help but smile with names) to Kamenetz was 280 km

We drove a little unclear as that :))

The next morning, we are very much podosrala the weather its sharp drop in temperature to 10 and snotty sky from which the fine was incessantly glancing dozhd-- nasty weather and to figure out what the weather will be delayed by as much as 4days across western Ukraine potnyali that we sit in the hotel not work (and expensive) decided to go in this weather in Ivano-Frankovsk- and began 200kilometrovoy into preparations for the trip in the pouring rain :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1359306807 [/ mergetime]
Here is such a system was planned :) sock, then the package and on top of ankle boots, and then again :) package (as it turns out it's all a damn) coming on from the hotel to the parking lot to the motorcycle we were very unpleasant ogorcheny-- for a while that night was rain we have a motorcycle flooded alarm unit, and it all night as a result of the battery rabotala- have died on duty :) had his wife ride a motorcycle with meat across the parking -So far I have not succeeded in the second peredachki vsetaki revive Motyka-and make it pochihat until warmed :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1359307354 [/ mergetime]

I admit the whole stretch of road from Kamenetz-Podolsk to Ivano-Frankivsk at 10 degrees and constant rain exhausted me very specifically so I drove 110-120 km / h in poor visibility, but would rather drive to Iv.Fr. Stopping at gas stations and trying to warm up some coffee, we are very amused all- our appearance but laughter in humans did not cause - the hand from the cold because we're just a coward for polstakanchika poured coffee before they could inscription him- (like drunks 20letnim concrete experience) and When went to the cafe to have a huge puddle of water accumulates and chustvovat we like a naughty puppies :))

In general, for the whole day passed 200km- longer wanted

Posted in [mergetime] 1359308167 [/ mergetime]
So on arrival in Ivano-Frankivsk, friends we were waiting for a hot tub and krpekie strong drinks. Having dried podkrepivshis- relaxing and we went for a walk on gorodu-
Preview I want to say Ivano rfankovsk considered to be the most jack Banderovschiny-- visiting many cities in the West. Ukraine, I would not say that here as a strongly it appears no one on us watched wolves when walked on tsenr city and asked the people in Russian something, (so it's banal prejudice on the part of Russian-speaking people), people are relaxed and friendly answer questions those who can russkom- on those who do not may Ukrainski- but to us who then looked askance and called Muscovites this is not !!!

Every year in Iv.Frankovkse festival of blacksmith arts and which attracts masters from all over Europe and beyond, after the end of the festival all the pieces and take the product and collect (welded) to which a beautiful and quaint pamyatnik- it give the city such monuments around the city is very much

voprosom- asked myself that the people who use it all the companies to heap :)

Arhitektrua also very similar to the European a la Old Riga and Tallin

By the way in the Western Ukraine is the dominant Catholicism

Although the Orthodox churches and temples, too, more than enough

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting