Few North lyrics

All good, looked report on "Journey to the Kola Peninsula in the VAZ" and decided to put some of her photos, the nature of the Kola Peninsula. Pour say so in your team.
As the fates decree, Homeland sent me to protect the borders of our great and vast. In 2002 I arrived in Pechenga - a land of contrasts and harsh realities. For 8 years of service - North me "hooked" and fall in love at the summit nebaluysya! And still beckons ...
gallery will be a little, then will gradually fill up. Photos from the period 2002-2010, has done a lot Kalashnikov (AK-47)

Winter teaching field camp was exposed for 40 days in the tundra, boys caponiers for machinery dug right into the snowdrifts, without reaching the ground.

some more art.

My faithful (former) companion in the north. Smarter creatures on 4 paws I nevidel.

Mountain (hill) The General. 200 meters above sea level. Cross on the mountain erected in honor of Trifon Pechenga monastery, and the graves of Tryphon, who according to legend, by the angry shkerilsya Lapps, who are going to instruct on the right path.

Tsobak on top of the mountain.

n. Liinakhamari. the former submarine base (like 42ya brigade) for 2010 - the collapse and ruin.

Still, with piers nice fish caught sometimes crab.

the same crab ...

Waterfall, which was the author's trip to the WHA. in the left corner of the monument to the fallen officers 61st Marine Brigade (n. Sputnik)
The officer turned on and MTLB nesmog out. R.I.P.

Such fish caught spinning kicks another one rests abruptly 2 kg pike.

This Titovka from the river.

Branding seals in the nature reserve "Ainu»

Puppy ...

True Bolivar ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1359378050 [/ mergetime]
It seems everything I could find on the job. Houses lay some more.
Suvzh.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting