Tiled kitchen with his hands

In general, I decided to boast about his endured, (although a little unmade) kitchen with his hands. Itself not a builder, not finisher not tiler, just a fan to dig deeper if it's interesting.

It all started with the fact that want to make repairs in the kitchen. But I was advised zamorochitsya, as a lot of money I do not have children and do not have a long renovation in the kitchen does not hurt anyone. Looking for friends, acquaintances and relatives who have 150 thousand in the bins in the good food, I decided to do it himself.

I started flipping pages online with expensive tiles of kitchens, like me, they are. Kind of like the Italian style.

One week I was preparing, walked with a tape measure, pacing, trying on, kept going, and mark up. And away, first to purchase 10 thousand rubles. Bought gypsum fiber, metal profiles, 1000 screws, 2 sheets of plywood, and work was enough for me for 2-3 months. then I spent about another takuyuzhe sum and bought the tiles on the floor, on the table, the walls, bought the laminate walls, and the work continued.

Who it is hard to describe the entire process of creating the kitchen, so the camera was not there.

The framework for the kitchen was made of metal profile and GVL, the top two layers of plywood and a sheet of gypsum fiber board. Cut a hole under the sink and hob. Prime with deep penetration, then betonokontaktom and began to lay out the tiles. It is a pity that I do not have photos in the process. Friends fotkali when you come, but they have to press gallery had not happened. Showing almost ready version.

Taken from here.

On the same location as the first picture, in a vertical position.

Ceramic sink with dirty dishes, all as it should have a bachelor =)

The wall in the form of steps plays two roles: 1 partition from splashes on the refrigerator 2 convenient shelf for glasses and mugs.

Grout two component epoxy, the thing is very cool! Mold does not grow, does not absorb water, does not leave stains generally strong as ceramics, can be rubbed with a brush, sponge iron, do not scratch or falls.

The angle of the sill and countertops, done specifically for literate bunch of architecture (or design). Because this was the worktop 70 cm in width. The standard 60 cm.

Oven Hans took because of the appearance, the operating shit rare.

Double hob, took to save the workspace. Chesslovo two is enough for me, and very comfortable. I never regret this purchase.

Angle bigger and work beech.

The door under the sink and a garbage bag which opens automatically when you open the door, the idea of ​​its own production. Conveniently.

The mixer was decided to incorporate into the tile, and not in the shell. In my so beautiful again, I like it. =)

Angle countertops, bought separately and match the color of the tile. This item for the stairs, but as special are expensive and I counted the entire length of countertops and window sills to 13 thousand, was the decision to improvise. =)

The kitchen floor is equipped with electric underfloor heating. When the attack comes thrift and floor shines, sometimes I go to warm up =))

The cost of the cost of materials and kitchen equipment for about 80 thousand. This is the oven and ceramic hob and extractor hood, floors, tiles, and even plastic window.

I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting