The girl asked to deprive the father of parental rights

Remember recently parents abandoned her son because of deuces? We are still discussing what is possible scam, to give him a free apartment. This is a similar case. Just the opposite. The girl herself has initiated to the parent deprived of rights.

Schoolgirl from the Rostov region asked the guardianship rights to deprive her upbringing 78-year-old parent who took care of her too.
With unprecedented PDN inspectors faced the village of Krasny Sulin. Skilled received a statement from the 12-year-old Alexandra T., who asked to deprive of parental rights of her 78-year-old father. In the words of the child, because of his conservative views, Dad was too strict with her and constantly showed excessive care. After hearing all the arguments, the guardianship decided to meet the girl and send her to an orphanage.

- The family is well known in Krasnosulinsky District. Father, in spite of his advanced age, is still working to provide for his family - said the spokesperson of the State Ministry of Interior in the Rostov region, Konstantin Rosin. - It is characterized by a positive - man does not drink, socially adapted.

However, the positive characteristics of his father Anatoly 12-year-old Sasha does not share. She believes that will never be able to live with a parent who is suitable to be her grandfather.

- I do not want to go back to the Pope. At the orphanage me well, - said the schoolgirl. - When I returned to my father, I run away.

A resident of the Rostov region of the Red Sulina became a father for the first time in 66 years. Little Sasha was the only joy in the life of a pensioner. Civil wife left Anatoli and daughter when the baby turned one. From that moment all the worries about the girl fell on the shoulders elderly father.

An old man with his daughter mothering changed diapers and bottle feed. To the girl in no need of a man I took up any second jobs.

When Sasha went to school with her Anatoly sat for textbooks. The only daughter of a pensioner himself always assigned and met with the lessons. Surviving for an only child, my father let her walk around the house only to see Sasha out of the window.

But a year ago, the family idyll suddenly collapsed. Sasha decided she was an adult and she has the right to dispose of his time. She is now in a social rehabilitation center.

- The decision of Alexandra - says social worker Marina Guziy. - She is good. Violently in the center Sasha nobody holds.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting