Home savings bank

I decided to post another home hand maid
Will be 25 photos and a little description welcome healthy and legitimate criticism!

My wife and I decided to have a home casket for storage of the family budget,
For this plywood pieces in the shop bought such a sunduchische (price 50 hryvnia)

So he decided to make a little bit antiquated view

First of all it was decided to burn a little with the help of the building dryer

It -Chucha, chief expert in the processes of artificial aging of wood (full scan in photos)

After the treatment we have here is a hairdryer roasted chest

Then begins the process of manual masturbation shmalёnomu sandpaper on wood to remove excess layers of burnt

Then, using paper and pencil brown rub the surface of the trunk in the right amount of color tones for giving me the right shade

who are drawing lessons at school are not truant, he will understand how to do it

After this box clearcoat-base which lies on top of the varnish
krakelyurny

While the foundation dries up, the wife having little experience in such a process as a Decoupage cut from
selected swipe patterns to our home Savings banks and using the brush, diluted to the desired consistency of PVA glue causes these patterns on monetary shkatulku,

vyrezono censor

I honestly do not have enough nerve to cut these things

the process of applying Decoupage

little ornaments

view from the back of the

After the first layer of varnish krakelyurnogo dried up, begin the process of smoothing of microcracks
special white mastic

(One tile in the bathroom lozhil- he knows)

then exactly the same process in the right places, only brown grout

After grouting the uncovered that varnished surface (and with it the patterns Decoupage) acquires a very beautiful structure

photo2

Photo 3

Pleasant uneven structure

almost final stage

Now we need to uncover all this under a layer of ordinary nail polish red oak, but the night of the yard and stink in the apartment hunting.

And this is the first installment of my family in our shkatulku budzhet and expect you to beam zelenki

Posted in [mergetime] 1361666879 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say! You can komenty :)) Thank you all for your attention and understanding :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting