Star Wars and grandchildren

I have 3 granddaughter, 2 girls and a boy. Vovastomu 5 years and 2 years he is a fan of Star Wars. There were lots of toys on the subject, but we decided to aim a blow at something adults and large the more the 23rd fevrvlya. We decided to collect lego star wars millennium falcon Millennium Falcon Han Solo running it have long been interested and took the model with 1238 parts, a top-end would never have gathered, frightened not 48000-130000r price and the amount of detail 5195. With grandchildren gathered for 3 days of including 11 hours of pure assembly time, without children would gather for 3-4 hours, but this was the goal.

Now it was necessary to collect,

a bunch of bags and instruction

We start from the beginning

and heraks immediately issue should be two parts with holes, but no, there are so

We solve the problem simply climb into second bag and from there get the necessary detail and collect

bottom view

Children from a lack of detail felt sad

after finding the details of the case went

All it is going very well and just fine

Posted in [mergetime] 1362777333 [/ mergetime]
Fotkal on the helmet of Darth Vader, and he was not always focused, smoke 5 minutes, then continue.

We continue to build, I nets, tnteres ogrommmmny her grandson, he tries to understand the scheme and it turns

there is a case

that's what happened, but there is a lot of work

sachets come to number 4, and inside these bags are still many new

then somehow

turn over and do the bottom

Side interesting

the time has come sachets β„–5

Fit sisters for reinforcements

Help there, you might think and relax

and that's what happened on

we are waiting for second bag

and then faced with the problem that was at the very beginning, there are no parts with holes, it is necessary as sprva, have left (((((Again ahue children, but we need to collect ...

And then comes to the aid of the best and great-grandfather, a master sorcerer I))))
Merge Circuits tape together

take a drill, but ... shit, drill NID 4.75, and do Kolupaev 3 fixing holes, no more

then all is well and smoothly

there you

and more

and more

Happy design engineer

Thank you for your attention,

following the plan already purchased, but Vova ill collect

parts for 2500

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting