Poskriptum for March 8

Noginsk near Moscow - no ordinary city. Here, people tired of being sad. Moreover, in the court of spring - the time to start to smile. And we started with just women on March 8.

Will be 15 photos and 2 videos.

1. invented, chipped in money - buy in bulk 700 tulips.

2. Helped friends, cinema "Dawn" and nekafe "Barcarolle»;)

3. And they began to give flowers to all women. It turns out that not all used to receive gifts just. Many people do not understand what is happening.

6. Children rejoiced more than anyone else;)

10. Some children gave themselves;))

11. But most of all happy grandmother. One of them even began to cry, saying that she had no one ever gave flowers. Especially strangers on the street. Men, why are you ?!

Posted in [mergetime] 1362820939 [/ mergetime]
All tulips scattered hour. Local merchants are very swore that we bring down the revenue - and we just decided to give a woman a good mood. I hope the next time such an action will not only Noginsk, but the rest of the city. And not only the 8th of March. Because it is necessary to give flowers to women more often than once a year;)

Posted in [mergetime] 1362821103 [/ mergetime]
Video unfortunately canceled because I was not able to insert it in the text; (So if you want to see our public service announcements dedicated to 8 March, then tell me how to attach it;)

youtu.be/hcTDXwGB9yo

That's all, thank you;)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting