Ticket prices for the 2014 Olympics

Blogger Mitriydevarin reports:

Tickets to the Olympics started to sell only a month ago, February 7, so the pressure is already anticipating the final energy and the fight contenders for the gold medal, I first decided to see the cost of tickets for the hockey finals. And here I was expecting a little "Oops."

It turned out that tickets for as low as 7,000 to 34,000 rubles for the finals are on sale there. As there is no sale of tickets for the match for the third place 4000-19000 rubles, and the 1/2 finals for the same price.

There are no tickets for sale on the 1/4 finals of the price 4000-13000 rubles. And indeed, hardly any tickets on sale for hockey anymore!

The only tickets that you can a year before the Olympics to buy hockey tickets for this group stage matches. They cost from 1200 (as stated) to 11,500 rubles.

But having decided to buy tickets for 1,200 rubles, you will undoubtedly refer to the creation of Yankee Diaghilev and perhaps even remember texts Sergei Shnurov)

For those also on sale there. There are no tickets for group matches at the price of 2500, there is the price of 4000 rubles.

The cheapest ticket for the matches of the group stage, you can buy at the price of 7000 rubles. That's all. No other choice.

Ie intending to visit one match of the hockey tournament family of three (mom, dad, child), be prepared to pay for this show at least 21,000 rubles. That's not counting the trip (travel), accommodation, transfers, food, etc. Souvenir

I can not understand for whom the Olympics? Who can afford? [next]

For whose money - it is clear, for our. But for whom?

Well, I decided to stay home. And you?

dmitriydevarin.livejournal.com/6752.html

Ticket prices for all performances can be seen here: www.tickets.sochi2014.com/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting