Cat and mouse, or a chance to live

The cat caught the mouse. Since the cat is not hungry, mining does not interest him as a source of sustenance. She is interested in it as a source of entertainment. And the drama is played out - absolutely omnipotent being (from the perspective of a mouse) has postponed the murder and entertains himself with the help of the victim ...
9 photos via hardingush

Mouse does not think about saving. It has set itself a relatively simple and achievable goal - to find a place where he could get some rest. But the cat does not allow to rest. What a holiday - fun is in full swing.

He fishes a mouse and make the open space. "If you want to relax - rest in front of me. But not for long. I remind the lamp when the rest will be enough. " Mouse resigned to his fate. He does not run as long as the cat does not thrust his paw, reminding me of themselves. Even from a distance you can see how much his heart is beating.

Cat pretends that little mouse gives you a chance. He lets go of it on a small distance and turns, as if lost interest in him. But the mouse has realized that will not be able to escape. He's going into a ball and tries to catch his breath and gather strength. He seems to be unaware of the fact that he lives until he has the power to entertain an omnipotent being turned away indifferent towards.

Chances of rescue are illusory. Mouse can not play. Cat again gives him a break. But between his paws. He likes to control the situation.

Mouse is making an attempt to escape despair. Cat once again proves the futility of such attempts. But such a rush to be encouraged, because it entertains cat.

Therefore mouse as a reward gets another reprieve - under supervision. Mouse feels uncomfortable in open space. But the choice of his modest means.

Mouse - deleterious substance in terms of human rights. They spread the infection and harm Sel'kov economy. And threaten food supplies. A cat - a useful animal. But my sympathies entirely on the side of the mouse. Because this situation - for the cat entertainment, for a mouse - a matter of life and death. All this time for it - the time of horror and despair. He was alive until he has the strength to attempt to escape.

But the strength is less and less. It causes irritation to the cat. Kicks legs are getting stronger, but the mouse completely exhausted. He was desperate indifference, huddling into a small ball, waiting for the end of the game. Côte disappointed. And his disappointment threatens death live toy.

Sometimes you need a chance. This opportunity, not a fake, "donated" mocks you all-powerful being. And when the mouse is absolutely convinced that it's all over, the chance comes. Omnipotent being - not something that can take away life. This omnipotent being - one that can give it. Snatch you from the clutches of death and given a new chance.

Run mouse. We have a cat on one side, but I still give you a chance. Let him take offense at me, but he did not understand how important it is sometimes to when you are sure that doomed somewhere hand appeared and snatched you from the jaws of death.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting