Japan. Arrival. Museum "Toyota"

I would like to see Japan for a long time. And finally a morning spring day aboard the «JAL" brought me to Narita Airport.

43 photos via mikeseryakov

2. Fly I was initially on the famous "Dreamliner", but this board for some reason, took off, and set the standard already "painfully familiar" "three sevens" .. "Jal" is now generally stopped flights 787th due some technical problems.

3. Poputeshestovav in January, Central America, I used to not change the US currency and all calculated in US dollars, but in the "land of the rising sun" is not a ride. In Japan, the yen will only be accepted everywhere, and the best to change them at the airport, because the hotels exchange rate is always higher, and banks in Tokyo, open from 9.00 to 15.00 and there may be people. To transfer the money to the exchange are used here are pretty bowls.

4. Immediately lie on the desk calculators, glued to the table in order to "security."

5. Another important point for traveling to Japan, it is mobile telephony. Russian simkarty phone will work in Tokyo, only if the device supports the format of the connection «3G". Phone also will buy rather problematic because they tend to "lock down" under the contract, which is due to become a popular service - rental of mobile phones for tourists. The cost of renting the phone with his rolling simkarty about 10 dollars a day.

6. Flight "Japan Airlines" arrived in Tokyo early in the morning, and as the population of the hotels begins with two days, I went to the island of Odaiba in Tokyo. It is artificial artificial island in Tokyo Bay, and probably the most sparsely populated area of ​​Tokyo. It seemed to me that this is the only place in the Japanese capital, where you can walk freely, and here and there does not scurry thousands of passers-by. Odaiba Island with mainland Tokyo joins the 570-meter "Rainbow" bridge.

On this island is the Statue of Liberty. The Japanese, as well as a statue of the Americans gave the French.

9. The futuristic building of the company «Fuji Television», too, can be considered a symbol of Tokyo, and in fact it stands on an artificial artificial island. His Japanese artificial islands built from a mixture of earth and ashes garbage. All Japanese are not their garbage dumped on landfill sites, spreading terrible stench in the area, such as we have in Dolgoprudny and burn method of plasma with a temperature of 1200-1300 degrees Celsius. In this method, the air does not emit harmful dioxins, although it is considerably more expensive. And of the remaining ashes are already building the island, as they say, all in the matter.

10. If you ask an ordinary citizen, that he knew or had heard about Japan, it is likely to be followed by a response cherry. Indeed spring in Japan rushes huge number of tourists who want to see cherry blossoms, which usually bloom en masse in late March. And what is the cherry, in fact it is cherry, which, in Japan, there are about 190 species. Some plants on the island of Odaiba nevertheless already shown its beautiful color.

13. At Odaiba many different "museums" I went to a few of them. Museums show achievements in the field of Japanese high-tech. In the exhibition hall of the Japanese Panasonic's somehow prohibit taking pictures of their new products. I managed to make only one photo of the hyperfine TV, which was presented to the set. This comes with some new images that do not RGB (Red-Green-Blue), and with the addition of yellow to RGB.

14. This museum had a group of volunteers who pasted handbags made from used newspapers for recycling.

17. C in the morning, the Japanese already in full swing work. The Japanese are generally very working nation, vacation they have only 20 days a year, ten of which they really have a rest, and the second ten are spending on diseases and health conditions, such as if a person is cold. Ill is usually through their holiday, so as not to become a candidate for dismissal. It is of course all a bit exaggerated, but in general the principle of such.

18. Depending on the department (region) in Tokyo, garbage is divided into different number of subspecies. On the island of Odaiba six types of garbage.

19. More on the island of Odaiba presented museum or «show room» of the famous Japanese car manufacturer «Toyota".

21. In Japan, cars are very cheap in comparison with our Russian prices. For example, this sports car is only 28 000 US dollars.

22. Toyota Crown - Japanese luxury sedan. C The word translated as the English crown. Other models of the manufacturer - also different variations of the word, such as Corolla in Latin means "small crown", and Camry - a phonetic transcription of the Japanese word «kanmuri», indicating the crown, and the model Corona as in Latin means "crown".

24. Lexus is also presented as the company released "out of" Toyota. Origin of the name Lexus is often explained by a combination of the words «luxury» (luxury) and «elegance» (elegance). Another theory Lexus IS abbreviation of the phrase «luxury exports to United States», since the very creation of Lexus as a brand was initially aimed at the North American market.

26. The new Lexus LS460 steering wheel made with solid wood inserts.

28. Glowing blue rim around the Toyota badge means that this hybrid car.

30. It is in our Rush disabilities do not believe for the people in Japan, "people with disabilities" is paid a lot of attention. Japan is one of the countries where disabled people "living is easy." In Japan, a special program "Society without Barriers". Toyota comes up with special equipment for disabled people, which is removed from the top into the trunk of the car.

32. An interesting small-sized machine.

Toyota Land Cruiser 33. 200 who participated in the rally Paris - Dakar.

34. Still, there is a distribution of car models in the countries of supply, for example, Toyota Allion in Russia is not supplied.

35. Not only popular in Japan and is very popular in Russia Toyota Land Cruiser 200 the updated version.

36. And his younger brother Prado.

37. Here is a really cool representative of the Japanese car industry FJ Cruiser. I really liked this car, may someday when my VW Pointer year 2004 "order to live long," I'll buy myself a car.

40. "Jeep bastard» Toyota Rav4.

41. And his fellow stranger to me «Vanguard".

42. Covershenno legendary car of all time «Toyota Hiace", it is prevalent in many countries, and on such a machine, I traveled to Kenya.

43. Some drivers were interviewed, of whom I knew only that it was conducted on the Rally Paris - Dakar.

44. Motocross MOTSYK also took part in the famous rally. Now the rally is not true to its name as held in South America, but before it is finished in a very picturesque place on Pink Lake in Senegal.
______
Truncated ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting