Real D 'Talipapa

It happened to me in February to visit the island of Boracay in the Philippines.
I will not talk about the island itself, tell a little bit about the local market, under the name D 'Talipapa (accent on the last syllable).
First photo - a little piece of the island of Boracay, on which there is a market

The restaurants that are on the beach, a good selection of seafood, but the freshness in question, and the price is certainly higher.

Cheers, D 'Talipapa !!!

The market itself is small, but the choice of seafood is huge, the prices are low, all the freshest (mostly still alive)
Around the market a lot of shops (including vegetables, alcohol and anything), and a cafe-restaurant where your purchases (seafood) weigh, to discuss ways of cooking and inexpensive (at list price) cook !!!

Fishermen red sniper

Lobsters from 800 pesos per kilo ... (1 peso - 0, 75 rubles), but bargaining is welcomed everywhere in the Philippines, and I bought for 400 pesos per kilo)))

live)))

Actually, we dined on Talipape 4 times longer wanted, tried almost everything - for the future and not naeshsya))))
But priznayus- was very tasty ... Lobsters, huge shrimp, crab ...

Shrimp are huge)))
Local beer San Miguel is also nothing)))

Range)))

Oysters, 50 pesos per kilo (10-12 pieces), but in general are as a bonus or supplements to any purchase ...

Oysters baked

Oysters in some vinegar sauce (also tasty) ... in my opinion, they even raw)

Any shellfish

Grilled tuna fish and local znamenitost- Lapu-Lapu (I was not impressed)

And the eye-what are !!!)))

Buy scallops ...

Fry our red sniper and squid

That's done!

Another beautiful lobster !!!

Fish-fish, but do not forget about fruit (kokos- 25 pesos / piece, well, the rest is not expensive)
In the photo barbed Doria (who does not znaet- very nasty taste and smell)

Mango and coconut beech - just lovely ...

Tanduay local rum - 0.7 liter costs 70 pesos

Jin San Miguel 0, 25 l - 25 pesos

That's all!!! Thank you for attention!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting