Thank you very much brave men and not to males !!!

I live in a private house outside the city, around live mainly granny, slushy weather wearing headphones and go home as usual, from the stop to the house about 20 minutes walk away. At the crossroads turn on your street and see a pack of dogs (spring came pancake). I'm in a stupor, they noticed me. I walked 10 steps back, like nothing happened, I stand and think what to do now. Home is time, and they are all there and the neighboring dog yapping behind the fence ... have stood for about 15 minutes and then hurry runs me Vanka neighbor in the old, not zastegannoy jacket kid 13ti years (I'm 17) and says what you stand? already gone ... I just had time to pull the head, go for it. And the rubber boots and is happy, brave through the puddles, and I am on the side of the road in the snow ... I'm not afraid already) To my surprise those dogs did not notice the boy and me yapping at each other))
gave a gum that was in his pocket) and that pleased me) Thank you very much brave men and not to males !!!

via Kozaliya

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting