As Solovki winter

The idea to go to the Solovki occurred to me for a long time. Finally, a gap in the everyday life of workers. Book tickets to agree on the renting of property in the private sector in Solovki, shake down the formalities with the absence of the service - and here I am on the plane, I poured into plastic forbidden on board brandy. I always take place near the window - very comfortable to sleep pritknuv head off the wall - to Moscow almost 9 hours flight.

Brandy flight goes unnoticed, with tolerable comfort of the national carrier.

Small stop in Moscow - and early in the morning I start to Arkhangelsk. Here begins my journey to the islands in the White Sea. In the photo - in Arkhangelsk.

Next to the terminal building in Arkhangelsk I saw in a wonderful state of preservation of the polar IL-14 aircraft on a pedestal ...

And here is my konnekshn to Solovki. It flies to an old 24-Nordavia.
Well, where else can you fly on this wonderful machine? )

Inside was piled up some stuff on the front row. I threw a backpack sverhu.Nikto not mind.

The fly to Solovki - 40-50 minutes. The route passes over Severodvinsk.
I sfotal the city-factory.

Well, here I am on the ground Solovki. With me flew many priests.

Solovki Airport. The terminal, as you know, one.

I settled in an apartment in the private sector. It goooorazdo cheaper hotels in those regions, and Mental Health. Find housing - not a problem, staged - one hundred percent. In my possession were two rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.

I had chosen a room with a cupboard and carpet.

After showering off the road, jump on a rented snowmobile driver and go to local attractions. In the photo - muskalimskaya dam. In winter, the snow is almost not visible. Built by the monks for a long time. Very competent waterworks. Google, read)

Muskalma. In times of Elephant (Solovki prison camp), here was a woman's body.

There, on the contrary.

The settlement Muskalma. In winter - non-residential.

The monastery buildings on the island. Muskalma.

Church of St. Andrew in 1702 rebuilds its personally 1. Peter.

In the evening I returned to the village.

I decided to do some evening photos

Solovetsky monastery in the evening is highlighted.

On the palate, meanwhile, flared aurora. The shot hit the comet (?)

That's right, yes. For this and went.

The next morning was frosty and clear. -20 Do not scare me). I went to take the village.

The central part of the village. I must say that the village is in excellent condition - not "dead", which I saw in the middle lane.

Barracks era camps remained excellent. In one of the museum elephants.

The streets of the village

All the trees were in the frost, very beautiful.

In some places in the lowlands hung frosty morning mist.

Recent built the Soviet period - the cottages for 2 families. 1989.

Village school building. He was inside, excellent condition. Now it is studying about 90 people. Nearby stands the building of kindergarten and nursery.

I've been picking angle, almost guessed)

The monastery looks beautiful in any weather.

Woods put about a year ago, there is a restoration.

The towers can be seen from everywhere.

The walls of the monastery built of boulders.

A few photos from different angles of the monastery and the village.

View from the Holy Monastery of the lake.

More

More

As I explained, there used to be something like a vegetable store.

Old barns \ farm building.

They

In winter, all the restaurant, café, and 95 percent of hotels are closed. No tourists in winter. And it's great)

Same story with the souvenir shops. Souvenirs I still was able to buy in a single operating monastery shop at the monastery.

It only works during the winter shop on the Solovki.
No beer. That is why all NET.Da and beer there in winter? At Solovki should drink vodka and only her. The range of frugal, but do not stay hungry. Prices - a little higher than on the mainland, but it is understandable. But there was no shock.

One of the central streets.

Summer in Solovki very popular bike rental. Ski rental in the winter, I did not notice)

Well, I'm not surprised this line.

Barack herring on a promontory. Used to store gear.

Archimandrite Makary lodge in the desert (Botanical Garden)

Church on the hill Sekirnaya. Unique in that it is both a beacon. In times of Elephant used as a male solitary confinement.

The observation deck on Mount Sekirnaya

View from the mountain hermitage Savateevsky Sekirnaya

Lighthouse, as mentioned vyshe.Seychas does not work - in connection with the arrival of Glonass. Sometimes they include for illumination.

The door to the room of the church are still preserved eye to observe the prisoners.

Stairs from the foot of the mountain to the top Sekirnaya. Since she dumped prisoners tied to a log.

The general plan

Again monastery.

The building of the monastery of the hotel (after the fire) is along the waterfront Bay wellbeing.

The settlement

Here they are, Solovki winter! I really liked it ...

And remember ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting