My masturbation ..

Recently, I bought myself a straight grinder (it engraver, she Dremel, she's a drill, it is also a mini drill) for all household needs and decided to try his hand at engraving.
I have to say that I am not an artist, not a designer, well, I do not generally nefiga creative person)
I decided to make a gift to a friend, just like that, without anniversaries and holidays.

In general, to engrave it took me not much is not enough, and only a very grinder, several dental burs, surface engraving, and stencil (since I'm not an artist nefiga)

Will 7 photo

1. Flexible shaft of the machine and 3 diamond bur. The smallest circuit deduced, and the ones that are larger "scored" middle of a pattern.

But before making a gift to a friend decided to practice on what was at hand)

2. Tree of Gondor))

Further, in the course went from the jar under the cucumbers.

3. The tail fox

In general, I thought that I was cool ... but I engraver severely flogged on small details. He began to seek advice, and I explained that small but I'm still inexperienced and I need to practice on something more simple)

4. The head of a fox.

I started taking pictures with a larger number of smaller parts. But here I nakosyachil because he took and finished drawing jammed GOI paste, so it was so hard to see.

5. Again snout fox.

Well, more or less aware of their mistakes began to make a useful companion for a present)

7. His nickname Fox, so the foxes everywhere))

All kick)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting