"Institution of the family should cease to exist"

To us, they did not say their ultimate goal - the destruction of the family. To appease the natural instinct of self-preservation of the people and every single person most destructive ideas wrapped in a very nice wrapper. Juvenile justice is presented as a society care about children. Permit odnopolnye marriage as a commitment to universal equality, and the absence of obstacles to the "loving hearts." But in fact, the ultimate goal of all these "tolerant of innovation" coming from the west - the destruction of the family as such. This is, quite frankly, told gomoaktivistka, conscientious and part of the Russian-American journalist, antiputinistka, rusofobka, an opponent of the Russian Orthodox Church, the director of the Russian service of "Radio Liberty" and a photographer, Masha Gessen.

"Once again, I convinced that the isolation of the Russian-speaking segment of the Internet from the English language there is often particularly acute. It turns out that a huge number of sites for a long time the Western replicated very curious statement quite well-known Russian-American journalist Masha Gessen. Being open LGBT activist, she participated in various "themed" events. Frankly, I was not particularly interested in the problems of marginalized groups. For me, "gomoskeptika" seems pointless to engage them in debate - is meant to recognize the real value of their problems for society as a whole. Last year, however, speaking on the air of a large Australian radio station, Hesse made a very interesting, if not sensational confession that to ignore it would be wrong.

Once, apparently, among the friendly mood of the audience (her speech as audible beginning around 6:30 on the record on this site radio station, repeatedly interrupted by stormy applause), Hesse was not kept, and shared secret. According to the journalist, the aim of the gay rights movement is not so much a legal full rights of homosexual couples with geteroseksulnymi as the elimination of the family institution as such.

Spread is translating speech Hesse.

"Hedgehog is clear that homosexuals have the right to form unions, but I also think it is not less obvious fact that the institution of marriage should not even exist ... The struggle for the right of gays to enter into marital relations usually accompanies a lie about our plans for the institution of marriage as the itself already after we reach the goal. The fact that we lie, stating that the institution of marriage remain unchanged. It's a lie.

The institution of marriage expected to change and it must change. And, once again, it must cease to exist.

I'm not going to spread speculation about his life. This is not what I intended to do when I started to engage in social activities 30 years ago.

I have three children, who had more or less (sic), five parents, and I do not understand why they can not have five parents legally ... I married in Massachusetts with his now ex-partner (she was from Russian). By that time we already had two children - one receiving, the other gave birth to me. A few years later we parted, and I met with his new partner, who already had a child. The biological father of this child is my brother, and my daughter's biological father - a man who lives in Russia, and my adopted son also considers it his father. Overall, five of the parents are broken up into two or three groups ...

In fact, I would like to live in a legal system that would be able to reflect this reality. And it is, I believe, is incompatible with the institution of marriage ».

It is interesting that behind all of this. "Popobol" Some radical lesbian activist? Or is it just part of the program openly voiced "cultural Marxism" to totally dismantle traditional social institutions and translate ultralibertarianskoy picture of the world of Aldous Huxley's novel "Brave New World", where the children are born in hatcheries? »

nstarikov.ru/blog/24984
vene-spb.livejournal.com/45161.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting