They are already here! ..

7 photos + video

In general background to this, on the subject of the event, the organizers of which we are, we will require the Transformers costumes that are meant for entertainment. Ordered them already with America, it is the Chinese engineering marvel - the thinnest plastic, which only can be invented, but oh well look anyway transcripts!

Unpacked boxes, and despite its venerable almost 30 years of age, was firmly decided to try them, just like that, just in case, we've grown serious people, it is necessary to check that everything is in place!

Excuse me for dumb pictures with your phone, soon to appear on the plot our operator-photographer-Producer Rodion, with normal camera =)

The time was late in the afternoon, and somehow, something, somewhere began to play ...

Oh, that's Rodion with normal camera ...

In the yellow was me.

In general, we have stepped straight out of office space in this way on the street, but what, who we know in helmets. First on our intergalactic way we met a security guard of the building where we work. With the words "Be vigilant Earthling [i]ยป we did successfully passed.

The primary task was to capture a suitable vehicle! As we have found it is a different story, but after 15 minutes in our possession already proved ATV! Very convenient in this form was to travel around the city.

Meet - my friend Optimus.

We entertained the children, although sometimes inadvertently be honest and frightened, we danced with the passers-by, we scare away pigeons and pestering vendors mall with questions what kind of oil to the best of your planet, police asked where to find intergalactic consulate and do we need a permanent residence, we had fun as they could.

With the help of the driver and operator, the whole process of space travel was captured on camera. Initially, plans to do some movie was not all the material was intended for personal use, as suits before event would not zaspoylerit, and wanted to keep everything a secret, but our talented guy, directed by Rodion made installation in its own way, well, sent we still vidos ...

In fact, there is probably only 1% of what happened to us, but take my word, so we had fun ever! And, yes, and who said that the profession is not prestigious animator?

Posted in [mergetime] 1366783403 [/ mergetime]
Do not know about you, but we liked the creativity of Rodion, although there might work principle - just kidding myself - myself laugh. ) In short he vidos not consider for advertising, the plans did not. =) Just wanted to share a great evening)) Thank you all!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting