My findings

Will be 24 photos and is not particularly a lot of letters. For the quality of pictures not much kick - fotkal the coil from metaldetektora.

I decided to pradnichnye days 1 to 5 May to go to relatives in the Tver region with his toy - metaldetektorom GARRET EURO ACE, and maybe that will get. He sat 30th of the evening train, and voila - I'm on the spot. The landscape is not very pleased, since the last visit to this place more than 10 years. Station station fell apart long ago. The local population is under the waiting room adapted railway construction.

Actually the station itself

Photo 2.

Little rested relatives hit the road.
By rail was about 3 km.

Photo 3.

Along the way I met a creature that's about the size of my palm.

Photo 4.

I turned away from the glands and saw just such a picture. who do not understand, because this tree is situated on a hill and next to no water.

Photo 5.

Photo 6.

Next on the hill there is such a beanpole (height approximately 30 m). It is used by hunters in the winter season. They hunt wild boar.

Photo 7.

On the other hand.

Photo 8.

Well, it is actually very kind - very similar to the rock garden.
Fotkal ground level, as closed-tower of the castle.

Photo 9.

Next, the path that ran past spring, as I was told, ennobled 5 years ago, setting the chapel.

Photo 10.

In the end, I got to the place, and began to search. Describe how and what to look simply will not put pictures.
Falls in base metal - in this form (skull from Chugunkov and pans)

Photo 11.

Another view

Photo 12.

There were some instances

Photo 13.

Well, actually it went beyond what !!!

Photo 14.

Photo 15.

During the time spent on the site were found the following items

Photo 16.
bronze crucifix (age has not been determined)

Photo 17.
Detail from household items - a bowl, a vase, etc. silver alloy and something else.

Photo 18.
Candlestick is made of the same material as in the photo №17

Photo 19.
Whistle (there is a stigma with the number 6), closure of the fascist knapsack and thimble

Photo 20.
2nd variety of locks

Photo 21.
Coins of different denominations and different years (from left to right - Dengue is the coat of arms in 1731, slightly higher - money 1811; 2 penny 1881, well, and then I think that everything is clear)

Photo 22.
Button - plummet (the smaller one), with the emblem of the button (in buttons have the stigma AS CHIKIN)

Photo 23.
Sleeves of cartridges - the top of the Soviet rifles, lower from the German rifles - those that are more, and the one that smaller pistol - was charged in Luger pistol, and in the Schmeiser - Machine gun

Photo 23.
Sleeves of cartridges - the top of the Soviet rifles, lower from the German rifles - those that are more, and the one that smaller pistol - was charged in Luger pistol, and in the Schmeiser - Machine gun

Here on this my time is up, and I went home.
Describe the feelings that were present in me will not. I think you can imagine them YOU found himself in my place.
Finally, I add the last picture - very much I liked plying the Pskov region here is a form of transport.

That's all - you can kick.

Photo 24.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting