Biathlete won the race in his underwear

The daughter of triple Olympic champion Christine Reztsova started mass-start the All-Russia youth competitions, which were held in Murmansk, wearing top shape bra and panties.
Hence

In an interview to "Eurosport" Christine has explained the reasons for its action:

- Actually, the idea came much earlier - at the Games, quite unexpectedly for myself. Before the first race I was so casually tossed teammate, say, if I win the race (for me at that time was unreal), the next start will go out in their underwear.

And what do you think? I win (laughs).

My girls are immediately reminded of what has been said, he had to keep his word. It is, as we know, not a sparrow.

- It turns out that lace underwear Christina incisorial world should see another Games. What prevented?

- Indeed, I would go to the "statement as" the baton on the last day, but since there was a possibility of disqualification, I did not dare not to let the command. We could remove for unsporting behavior.

- So, the promise moved to Murmansk?

- Exactly. Girls once told me, the last competition of the season, it's time to keep the promise. I had nowhere to go.

It happened in the mass start. Frankly, to hide from the eyes of competitors, referees, coaches was impossible. I studied everything (laughs).

- Still ... I Do not be surprised if in connection with the race even detained.

- Start and true, took a little later than planned. Everyone was trying to understand what the new fashion appeared in the Biathlon (smiles).

But the most interesting has begun on the road. We laughed all, by whom I was passing. Fortunately, the audience realized it was a joke, a joke and nothing more. In other words, I ran to the accompaniment of shouts like: "Give linen" (laughs).

- And yet you won the race.

- Yes, I won, though, and could lose the gold. After the finish in his address heard a lot of negative remarks that amounted to the idea, "she dishonors biathlon and disrespectful to their rivals."

- It was the general opinion?

- No of course. I repeat, many laughed and understood the joke. At the same time, I asked the girls before the race (and I talk to many), whether it would not hurt anyone. Nobody did not react negatively, like all venture.

I did it, as they say, not for personal gain; nobody was going to make fun, fun. It's not shocking antics, but merely an attempt to avoid unfounded. I do not regret anything, but I will not repeat this.

Three-time Olympic champion Anfisa Reztsova admitted "Soviet Sport", which did not approve the act Christina:

- I reacted negatively to what has happened. We had a long talk about it. I explained to her daughter that you need to praise ourselves in other ways.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting