Anniversary: ​​Uncle gift

Good evening. I looked at what people spread and also decided to share their own experiences. The fact is that on May 21, my father and my uncle's birthday, the anniversary of 65 years.He twins, the birth of one from the other is 15 minutes but it is a separate istoriya.Dyadya lives in St. Petersburg and came to us in Astrakhan Vacation on May holidays. Bratelnik my knowing that our father has a samovar about 10 liters (pre-revolution), has decided that our uncle, too, must be a samovar ... the story that I do not know, but somehow someone that he bought a samovar TULPATRONZAVOD the Revolution 4000, 00 rubley.Da, by the way, here write-requested pictures will not break their 40 pieces.
Here's how it looked:

Generally calls brother and says that we must find the recipe on the Internet from mobile purification samovar, and I work in the evaluation and assessment, therefore, find 5 minutes after our Russian tehnologiyu- to pint (not to be confused with the bubble) of water 200 grams of vinegar, dining room spoons of salt, the rest is water, and soak the shit Tipo should soyti.Ne tryatya time we went to the supermarket and purchase vinegar. At the checkout I said vinegar without beer money veter.Rzhali five minutes, the person did not have time cashiers to capture:

We come then to the garazham- there is another story, it is necessary to find a barrel for this samovar (to dunk), and is opposite the garage chump who buys metal pan Stainless liters 80.Da way, 24 bottles of vinegar added to the costs for about 700 rubles. No, but you get me wrong, we do not give uncle by then, we just have the bank in half so consider spending generally found container, pour vinegar and sypem sol.Vonischi-Mama Do not Cry, it was still a recipe with ammonia, but we like to try it once shoals, tree stick, I hope you'll understand. Generally drink beer and do things:

We then tucked the samovar into a container, and the mood upbeat on the one hand, and on the other dick knows what will, in general, we went mysterious ... and the beer drunk to this day roughly equal to the capacity of our buduyuschego gift:

Then I thought that the stench in the garage did not remain out of steam and vinegar do not have to take the film and roll up. In general, says Zadornov from Russian savvy working 146%, but it would send the right direction, but oh well, I sent it as necessary: ​​

Here it is, at the height of the samovar was above capacity, so the decision was made after a certain time to turn it, and that was done. Eprst But when we saw Kaka manure after treatment was covered by the samovar, the born again, the view that it is necessary to wash you face moyke.Videli workers to wash when we got there:

Guys honestly fulfilled in full, for which a special thank you to them. I think they have all the same, and as they say here samovar wash job, so they were happy as children. That's the result ...

Here we come to the garage, and there are already people who've seen it all already involved in our process, but of course we have thought of everything-brother went to look for boots and I was looking for toothpaste JGBs. Tried to pieces:

Cut means of valenki, we recommend to handle samovar, and then my brother comes to the idea that we should clean it first with a fine grit sandpaper and then polished. Well eptit brother-senior argue nefig:

SKINS, I mean it, his hand already after 30 minutes aching dick knows how, but what is the sense of my uncle's face at the sight of a gift, a second breath) gathered here brother felt and we began to polish ...
Here's what happened

Yeah, I forgot to say that handles the old samovar were burned below and we ordered the plant size handle of oak, how much money a brother gave I do not know, but made on the conscience, and indeed now someone by our garage passes all interested in how things are going samovar, dammit! nice, really:

Well, soon birthday my papa and uncle, uncle think like a gift, and her father is quite another gift. the mood is excellent, I think worked out well, there is a saying, the best gift is a gift made by your own hands, at least it did not, and renovated, so if there is a photo of a samovar in the so to say, be sure to fasten it here. Do not forget your family and Know how to do podarki.U me all good luck)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting