PM stands firm on its "zero ppm"

The Russian prime minister - an amazing person. The next act of the national "surprise" occurred the other day when Dmitry Medvedev was interviewed by a single all-Russian newspaper. In addition to questions about all sorts of pensions, defense and rapid economic growth in the country and we were talking about ppm. And then that Prime surprised us really.

It seems that it's kind of like in a country living with us, but in some alternative historical reality, driving some other "alternative" people. However, judge for yourself, our business - to quote.
"I would like to remind those who have forgotten partially, that in Soviet times there was no ppm. And no one even raised the question of the accuracy of any instrument, or the fact that, well, we want to miss a glass or two, then sit behind the wheel. And the norm in traffic rules on the admissibility of 0, 3 ppm for drivers appeared just a few years ago and then was canceled ", - gravely said Mr. Medvedev.

Alex Batushenko May 21, 2013 at 14:14
My Webpage

Apparently, he strongly believes, if those motorists who sat behind the wheel until 2007, all the polls either died or fell into extreme sclerosis. In fact, until Russia's notorious 0, 3 ppm at us there are not fraudulent "blowing on the road," and a medical examination in a hospital by a doctor, psychiatrist, combined with analyzes of body fluids. And their results are considered that at least 0, 5 per mille of alcohol in the blood of a person is sober! Who, by the way exactly the same applies to the rate of deaths and injuries in road accidents - who are already physically unable to blow into a breathalyzer. And then, in the "dopromillnye" times, the doctor-psychiatrist could examine delivered to him by traffic policemen driver and finally write that, say, the signs of alcohol consumption there, and intoxication - is missing, so the citizen before the law is pure Aki glass!

And the rate of 0, 3 ppm introduced if anyone (including the prime minister) does not remember, only "at the request of workers' - each time the traffic cops are not pulled every driver for examination to the nearest drug clinic. And in the end it turned into an alternate reality behalf of Mr. Medvedev when he introduced in 2010 voluntaristic as Khrushchev's corn, "zero ppm».

Later in an interview with Prime Minister said: "I have not changed my position. It lies in the fact that the driver can not drink. Especially in terms of specific habits inherent in a large part of our people. If you draw some ppm, a person perceives it as a team, "you can drink." And we know how to drink. A little bit to start. But many do not stop on our laurels. Therefore it is too early to go to the system that exists in other countries. I do not know, maybe in many years we are going to the same law-abiding ».

If we continue to think in the spirit of the prime minister's logic, it turns out that the moratorium on the death penalty in our country had become a team "can be killed." However, in an alternate universe premiere probably what happened. It remains to be glad that we do not live there!

Naturally, we did not ignore the head of government "kefir" theme!
"Yes yogurt gives nothing! It's all the horror stories that are spreading all kinds of people, including lobbying the interests of producers of alcohol. My colleagues and I will not name them, carried out over a terrible experiment. They drank yogurt, drinking medications, drinking kvas. And breathe in the Breathalyzer. Horror! They say even kvass, which actually contains a number of alcoholic substances, almost half an hour after eating makes no standoff. Kefir and drugs are not allowed at all, "- he gave.

Funny still read, as the Prime Minister takes the issue of "a moped is not mine, I just posted declare!" Well, how else can you take the stories about "my friends, no - I will not say who told me how they tried ..." In principle, the writing style is quite clear: in fact, and yogurt, and kvass, expressed in terms of Mr. Medvedev, "give", and how. Just a real "Honorary Eaglet" (recently in the former pioneer camp "Eaglet" the Prime Minister officially awarded the title of the aforesaid) they were wrong not obliged to recognize!

The fact that one of his fellow party members, Mr. Medvedev, a prominent Duma member Vasiliev Vladimir Abdualievich, when he was not yet so prominent, but the deputy demonstrated for the cameras of journalists, in fact, "gives" the most ordinary brew from plastic bottle. Plastic cup of kvass in the "purge" standard alcotester cop (played by the current Police Major General Vladimir Kuzin) after 20 minutes turned around 0, 2 ppm breath! That, incidentally, corresponds to approximately 0, 4 ppm in the blood! It is clear that in half an hour exhale deputy would probably clean as a baby, but the fact remains ...

Knowing this, the word "honorable Eaglet": "... I am speaking in the State Duma, said, well, let's talk with scientists and develop a maximum deviation of devices that will not be grounds for punishment. Everything else, it seems to me from the evil one. And just based on the desire to eliminate the responsibility for driving while intoxicated "- perceived to put it mildly," amazing. " Affects long stay in an alternative history, I suppose ...

Dmitry Medvedev believes that yogurt does nothing

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting