Border Guards Day 2013.

Will be 29 photos and comments

2 times a year the Russian cities and villages covers the spontaneous attack - Day and Day of the Border Airborne. The festivities are held in Russian, in a big way, and the center is always considered to Gorky Park. Ordinary citizens are trying these 'critical days' off limits here, frightened by apocalyptic reporting on general drunkenness and scuffle. Is it all really? For the first time, I decided to check it out in person. On the '' deal '' took a long-range lens, to be able to take pictures of the beautiful far)).

1.Nu yes, bathed in the fountains, yes)) drank vodka, as without it. Hugging, kissing. As it was, and what I think about this.

Author

2. In the subway was a notable accumulation of the police. So we drive.

3. On the patch at the underground '' Culture Park '', according to tradition, is collected by the former border guards. Former ?? Former border guards did not happen! I went over, congratulations, I ask permission to shoot. All is well))

4.Tsvetochek all the ladies of the brutal guys!

Unfortunately, some drunk people from the company starts complaining - they say, and that's what I did not ask permission from each ?! Well, dosvidos, go further. Crimean bridge.

5. As you can see, some have not calculated their strength and are now struggling with a green serpent-border violators perception of reality.

6.Militsiya, police went to a holiday fully prepared. But at the meetings it still more.

7.Shakaly and hyenas wanting what some sensation, of course, is already in place.

8.Prazdnik is good, but litter the city - it's bad. Around the urn, a man must stay even in a state of intoxication!

9.Chestno words, felt a bit like in the enemy's rear, though it is my holiday too. Steers the metro back to reality - a large crowd of tipsy people is fraught with outsiders. But the presence of women cheered. By their presence they make the wolf man's world kinder and more humane.

The central entrance to Central Park made to somehow old piano. People behave the bounds of decency, thumps, but no technique crushes. This makes me happy. VDV-Schnick would already have broken everything.

11.Narod in the park is mainly hanging out, take pictures, talking and drinking.

14.Vsegda surprised - why it is necessary to nazhiratsya snot, so you do not remember a damn, and during the holiday to sit and suffer? My not comprehend this ancient Russian custom))

15.Na surprise in Gorky Park was a lot of resting normal public. I thought that the day he dies. But no. He is dying, most likely, August 5. If not, correct, who was.
The water in the fountain is very cool, the people climb alone. Police nobody touches. Militia nobody touches))

17.Otkuda nowhere appears Wild Blogger. A rival company! I barely restrained anger noble! Wild blogger blatantly came close and photographed. Nobody noticed at all. Pros!

18.Bolshe all pleased with the veteran of the Great Patriotic named Yuri. Bouncy, in excellent shape, and in fact he was already well over 80! Guys are constantly approached him, congratulations, saying thanks, and gave the green beret. It was very touching.

22.Nu and big drunken family has pigs, of course. If I wanted to make a libelous report, I would put these photos first. But there is no))

23.Vrag will not work !!!

25.Nezhdanchik-Devishnik.

26.Blizko approach is no longer wanted, so everything - from a distance of 40-50 m.

27.A then I met a gorgeous woman - Ludmila Pavlovna! She came from Tallinn.

28.Ona said that I am very beautiful, in her taste. Like, where my forty years, and it would take!))
Do not get old soul veterans, and yet she is already over 70 years!
She was looking for her late husband's co-workers, but there was not. We took a pen and defiled toward the exit, on the way photographing and getting to know people. One of them knelt and kissed her hand.

29.Vot this author saw Border Guards Day. Last photo.

Border guards do not give up.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting