The ideology of Russia 12 years led a Chechen!

For most it is certainly not new, but I prifigel yesterday. When it was reported that Kadyrov wants to Vladislav Surkov, the president of Chechnya, I asked another: "And that Chechens - will tolerate Russian?" He answered: "What is Russian? Surkov Chechen thoroughbred! And it is a lot of the welfare of its people take the trouble ยป.

I do not believe it - got into the Internet. Oh wow!

"It is for certain the birthplace of Vladislav Surkov, is unclear. According to the website of the president of Russia, Vladislav Surkov, born in the village of Solntsevo, Lipetsk region. According to others - in the village of Duba-Yurt, the Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Republic. In an interview with Der Spiegel magazine, Surkov said that he spent the first five years in Chechnya, and his father - a Chechen.

"I am proud to tell everyone that I belong to this outstanding, beautiful, very strong and well-known people in the world & quot ;.

Mother - Surkov Zoya Antonovna, May 31, born in 1935, arrived in Duba-Yurt in 1959 for distribution after the end of the Lipetsk Pedagogical Institute to work in the oak-yurtskuyu school.

According to Ramzan Kadyrov, Surkov is "pure Chechen." According to another version, Surkov is the Mountain Jews, and nothing to do with the Chechens are not allowed. Surkov - known Jewish name, particularly common among Mountain Jews of the Caucasus. In confirmation of this website the Mountain Jews isroil.info Surkov called his countryman.
Father - Dudayev Andarbek Danilbekovich (nicknamed Yuri), according to some sources, as well as mother also worked as a teacher in the oak-yurtskoy school & quot ;.

And this man for 12 years to lead the whole ideology of our country!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting