Pent ...

The force entered the first verdict in the cases of large-scale fraud by means of "Oboronservis." The Moscow City Court upheld the period leading expert appointed by the former Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Production and Repair Company Russian Ministry of Defense" ("PDP"), Andrew Shishova. He was found guilty of fraud in 44 million rubles of budget money. Despite the conclusion of a deal with the investigation, SHishov received three years prison.

44 Million ... 3 years in prison.
He collaborated with the result, but he cooperated, stsuka, was only due to the fact that he did not shoot b ...

source

And in general I FSUs ... informs us that the UK current that was in spizheno "Oboronservis" new facts billions theft.
It spizhenno in Sochi ...
It spizheno in GLONASS ...
It was sold here and there ... Yeah fuck you I gave up with new evidence of theft ... is that you are bitching .....?
No fucking well for we are proud to write as our dear ahuevshie officers for 150 rubles. fine car filled jail poor fellows ...
Or someone does not pay for utilities thrown into the street ... not bleat here we stsuka equal to repay the public debt is not !!!
Where is that spizhenno? where these billions stsuka settled? about exactly could not eat. Where? With money you can just buy something and give komuto ... Where ...
This nit Get 3 period on pain of death is expected to return 44 mil ... not - let the ends of the shows. And then it turns out bitching is not all sold can be returned ...
No need to complain !!! Anyone who bought a Che knew from where everything is growing ... And no, ahuet & quot; & quot; & quot; Today I am lucky !!! I got the happy owner of the land or buildings fucking! & Quot; & quot; & quot;
It is time to inform the population returned Th ... terribly interesting or in general is not talking about billions embezzlement ... And from such people stsuka amounts can no longer be amazed ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting