The driver, shot down trying skuteristku otmazatsya

As some of you know, on the street near the house Sorge No. 22 (Moscow) was hit skuteristka Squirrel (Irina Miledina). To death.

Today (05.06.2013) took her funeral, and her mother appealed to us for help, which I now appeal to all of you.

And so, the number 1, about 23.30 was hit by a squirrel. Somehow, after the accident, somehow mysteriously disappeared from the nearest movie houses. You're just one video in a very poor quality. From which we can see that the car was moving at very high speeds, and even tried to brake.

A 40-minute video message to moms to the public, she talked to the investigator.

Proof with Motocitizen investigator Ruslan Mirzaev from the beginning started to behave cheeky and rude. Plain text said, quote: "Here everything is under control, you do not will break.". Even tried to shame my mother, because she wants to bring a case against the driver of the car !!!

The hero of an accident, behaves very arrogantly. I started to call my mom, and a cheerful voice demanded compensation for damage to the car ...

It seems that the proteins simply mixed with mud, and are treated like some kind of homeless, who do not care.

Very big request, to support the mother, who is now literally
desperately looking for support and justice. Suffice it to extend treatment and text to it in social. networks.

If it is possible to organize the collection of signatures under the appeal to the prosecutor's office, as my mother would be pleased. In other words, we need any support, which will give this bastard get away !!!

All contacts in our hands, I can give them the focal points in the LAN. If the post reads A. Gotsdanker, and he has a desire to help, it also will be happy.

Guys, you can not pull the deal !!!

It is necessary to extend as soon as possible.

- Place in social networks at the pages of the topic starter.
 - In the news motosoobschestva helmet with a request to support.
 - Copy in threads that have been created on the forums, or create new ones.

Cases where intentional (accidentally) knocked motorcyclists and leave the responsibility was too much. It is time to change the situation ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting